“Great little diner”

Eleanor's Undertow Takeout
Ranked #1 of 8 Dessert in Lincoln City
Reviewed 2 July 2013

Food was great and the staff was very personable. It was just a little family owned diner. Pool tables and arcade games to keep the kids entertained. We will definitely be back when we are in the area again.

Reviewed 7 June 2013

My husband's cheeseburger was very good. I ordered the beer sausage and got a hot dog. They apologized and would have fixed the order, but I kept the hot dog. It was good, but I will try to go back again and get the beer sausage. They have a number of arcade games and one was noisy (no one was playing, but it sounds off to get your attention). The service people were very friendly. We will go back, just have to make sure they get the right order.

1  Thank Karrol L
Reviewed 27 May 2013

This place is fun for kids and adults. Take some time to look around at all the fun things they have collected. The ice cream is fantastic! But it's not just about sweets. Excellent fish and chips, chowder, and delicious cheeseburgers. They only have a few tables but there are plenty of spots outside to go sit and enjoy. When it has been stormy I will grab some food to go and take it back to my room. If you are staying far north, well, make the drive through town, it's worth it.

Reviewed 29 April 2013

Great location especially when spending time in the Historic Taft District. Walked over to grab some snacks and discovered they have awesome caramel corn. Enjoy!

Reviewed 31 March 2013

my kids and husband all ordered the fish and chips, but i thought there would be nothing for me because i eat gluten free. I was surprised! They had gluten free chowder! Yah! It was so tasty to eat, especially on the beach in the warm afternoon breeze.