“Hidden Gem”

Eleanor's Undertow Takeout
Ranked #1 of 8 Dessert in Lincoln City
Reviewed 22 September 2013

We had the greatest experience today at Eleanor's undertow, the food and the service was fantastic... Very nice friendly people (I love nice people) one of the owners took time to come out to visit with and give us the history behind the restaurant, their fish is cooked by convection so its not oily at all, I had a great Halibut sandwich which was amazing and their clam chowder is delicious.. It has malt shop atmosphere with game area, pool tables, video games and a jukebox. What a wonderful place!

1  Thank Rick S
There are newer reviews for Eleanor's Undertow Takeout

Reviewed 18 August 2013 via mobile

It was busy when we were there...three large parties...took about 15 minutes to get our food and it was worth the wait. The halibut fish & chips is especially good. Ask for the malt vinegar! Cool retro drinks and tons of flavors of ice cream round out the menu. Always fun.

Reviewed 14 July 2013 via mobile

We come for the ice cream after a day at the beach, always fun, always tasty. Went here as a kid, and love that now I can take my kids!

Reviewed 2 July 2013

Food was great and the staff was very personable. It was just a little family owned diner. Pool tables and arcade games to keep the kids entertained. We will definitely be back when we are in the area again.

Reviewed 7 June 2013

My husband's cheeseburger was very good. I ordered the beer sausage and got a hot dog. They apologized and would have fixed the order, but I kept the hot dog. It was good, but I will try to go back again and get the beer sausage. They have a number of arcade games and one was noisy (no one was playing, but it sounds off to get your attention). The service people were very friendly. We will go back, just have to make sure they get the right order.

1  Thank Karrol L