“Shopping!”

Lincoln City Outlets
More attraction details
Owner description: Find great savings on merchandise from your favorite designer and name-brands direct from the manufacturer at stores like: Hollister, Nike, Under Armour, Nautica, Reebok, Coach, Columbia, Jones New York and many more.
Hillsboro, Oregon
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Shopping!”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I liked it for it had the stores I wanted to visit. We went a great time for most all of the stores were having great sales. My husband bought some carmel corn and it was really good.

Visited January 2014

McMinnville, Oregon
66 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“The Early Bird Got the Worm!”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

We arrived right at 10AM, and were well rewarded with an good parking place in a fast filling lot. Our interaction with the Outlet office was pleasant, and they processed our request for an AAA discount coupon book efficiently and eagerly. This is the largest, most diverse outlet mall on the Oregon coast with many stores in many categories. Sale prices at Levi's, Old Navy, and Van Heusen were outstanding on the first weekend of November--and we left there well-pleased with our purchases and glad for the extra savings our coupons made possible. Our advice to fellow travelers is to do your research, come early in the day, obtain coupons, and be aware of what the competitive price levels are. Some stores, like Eddie Bower and Nike, rarely if ever offer cut rate prices on their merchandise. Others almost always do. Happy Shopping!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Jcwill5
Florence, Oregon
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Good Shopping on the Coast”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

This shopping mall used to be more of a traditional "outlet mall" and now really doesn't have any of the severely discounted items, but it is still a nice place for browsing around. It is probably the best collection of shopping anywhere on the Oregon Coast, just don't expect to spend less than your hometown mall.

Visited August 2013
Northern California
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Unimpressed”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

We decided to explore the outlet stores during our vacation to Lincoln City, though I wasn't really impressed. Most all the stores we went in had higher prices than what I have found elsewhere. I thought the whole point of outlet stores is to find some discounted prices but we sure didn't find any bargains. It's fine if you really like shopping & have a large budget to bust or just want to waste time, but I wouldn't go back. Nothing I couldn't find cheaper somewhere else.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Kristina O
Killeen, TX
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Very Small”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

The Tanger Outlets in Lincoln City, was the smallest outlet I have ever seen! It was, however, very neat, clean and the grounds were well kept. It had the overall appearance of a very small village. We only visited two shops, one of which was Bath and Body Works. I purchased 3 candles there and when my companion inquired about the location of the nearest restroom facilities, he was directed to the other side of the mall. Having previously seen a map of the outlet mall, I was aware of much closer facilities in the management office area, so we used the closer facilities. Traveling to the other side of the mall would have not only been inconvenient, but somewhat distressing as well. Employees of the mall should make it a point to familiarize themselves with these areas as it would be most helpful to their customers.

Visited August 2013