“Relaxing getaway”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lincoln City
Breyhouse Ocean View Bed and Breakfast Inn
Ranked #5 of 8 Lincoln City B&B and Inns
Reviewed 27 September 2012

My husband and I treated my parents to a coastal get away to celebrate my moms 80th birthday and we decided to stay at the Breyhouse. We were so relaxed and comfortable in our rooms - Admirals and Captains. The ocean view is wonderful! Shirley doesn't overlook any details. The rooms were clean and spacious, and the candy on the pillows, complimentary coffee, sodas, bottled water and popcorn were such thoughtful additions to the already nice accommodations. Breakfast was amazing - Shirley is quite the cook and hostess. Her friendliness and pleasant personality just added to our all around enjoyable experience. This is truly an affordable B&B experience on the Oregon coast. Watch out, Shirley - we will return!!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 16 April 2012

My husband & I stayed 2 nights over Valentine's Day. Shirley's warm hospitality and attention to detail made this a memorable experience. She made us a beautiful & delicious breakfast, with respect to my lactose intolerance. We felt truely relaxed & at home. Our room felt cozy & special. The ocean views are gorgeous. Being located near the beach & Chinook Winds Casino, there was no lack of things to do when we ventured out & about. We will return again because this was a happy experience.

Room Tip: Enter an available room for a preview before you book it. Then your will find one that suits your ta...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2011

My wife and I stayed three nights at the Breyhouse. The room was clean and comfortable. Thank you Shirley for your special attention to my gluten free diet. A truly classic coastal experince....

Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank requestsleep
Reviewed 9 September 2011

My husband and I were looking for some much needed R&R and we found it at the Breyhouse. The rooms are quaint, clean and the admirals room has a beautiful view of the ocean which was a block from the beach. Shirley is a very gracious host with the best breakfasts I have ever tasted. She is definitely a one of a kind hostess, we loved her.

2  Thank 503fred503
Reviewed 2 September 2011

My wife and I stayed at the Brey House in the ‘Sun Room’ for two nights, and the experience was extraordinary. Shirley’s hospitality made us feel like we were part of her long lost family, and she spared nothing to ensure that we would enjoy our stay. We had traveled from Houston, and the breakfasts’ alone were worth the trip. Shirley has her own special recipes for the most exquisite unique dishes I’ve experienced in my 35 plus years of travel. The ocean view is beautiful, especially from the breakfast table. If you get within 50 miles of Lincoln City, the Brey House is worth the extra drive for the experience.

1  Thank John T
Reviewed 24 August 2011

We really enjoyed the cute room we had. Shirley is the sweetest hostess you could want to meet. The breakfasts were so delicious and beautiful.

Reviewed 23 August 2011

We just ended our 4 night stay at the Brey House and had a lovely experience. We stayed upstairs in the Admiral's Room which had a partial ocean view and our own sitting room. We always had a wonderful cool ocean breeze and enjoyed sleeping with the window open. Our room was $129 and included a wonderful breakfast each morning. We felt that was quite a bargain considering that other places we looked at were a lot more expensive for an ocean view room.

The Brey House was clean and relaxing and we really enjoyed having a separate entrance where we could come and go as we pleased. If you're looking for new, modern decor and fussy snooty surroundings, then the Brey House probably is not for you. But if you're looking for a comfortable, homey experience with an innkeeper who truly cares that you're enjoying your stay and can steer you to the best restaurants and things to do in the area, then relax and enjoy this b&b.

The beach access is right across the street and it's so great to be able to enjoy the miles and miles of sandy beach. We even found one of the glass floats hidden on the beach!

2  Thank wanderer2587