“Last minute decision”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lincoln City
Breyhouse Ocean View Bed and Breakfast Inn
Ranked #7 of 8 Lincoln City B&B and Inns
Reviewed 1 July 2013

We were on the road and not sure where out next stop would be when I ran across Brey House. Shirley had one room left and it was comfortable and cozy with a fire place for the nightly chill. Her breakfasts are delightful and we lingered over it with the other guests. Needless to say, we did not eat again until that night! Don't know if this Texan will ever be in that area again, but we will be sure to stay at Brey House if we are. Thanks Shirley!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mimataj

Reviewed 11 May 2013

Our two nights and mornings at the Brey House were comfortable and very reasonable. Shirley provided us with very beautifully served breakfasts as we relaxed with a lovely view of the Pacific Ocean. The room was clean and the view from the Admiral room was lovely. We had our own private entrance, but were felt welcome to contact Shirley with any request or question. She was friendly and a great hostess and cook! Beach access was convenient too.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank SandBandb
Reviewed 26 December 2012

We spent two nights at the Brey House over the Christmas Holiday and we were very pleased. This is someone's home, this is not a posh B and B where you'll pay a fortune. The place has a great view of the ocean, the food is tasty and they accomodate special meal requests. The people that run it are the owners and they are in it for the long haul (over 25 years). The home is clean and comfortable and our room (The Captain's Suite) was spacious. While visiting we lunched at the Spanish Head Hotel and asked what their room rates were (just curious). We were surprised to find they were 3 to 4 times more than what we were paying at the Brey House. I read the poor review from the guest in 2010. I'm sorry for their disappointments, but we has a very good experience. When looking at B and B's one must consider what type of "business" they are looking at. Some B and B's are really almost small boutique hotels, they are owned by someone other than the manager, they charge higher fees and therefore you can expect a higher grade (updates, etc.) of furnishings and surroundings. A "B and B" in the true original sense of the word is just that, bed and breakfast. Brey House gives much more than that, but don't expect a boutique hotel. We used the spa, used the wi-fi, used the TV, the refrigerator and the DVD player. All were functioning well. Thanks Brey House, we'll return!

Room Tip: The Captain's Suite on the top floor has a huge picture window overlooking the ocean as well as...
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2012

My husband and I treated my parents to a coastal get away to celebrate my moms 80th birthday and we decided to stay at the Breyhouse. We were so relaxed and comfortable in our rooms - Admirals and Captains. The ocean view is wonderful! Shirley doesn't overlook any details. The rooms were clean and spacious, and the candy on the pillows, complimentary coffee, sodas, bottled water and popcorn were such thoughtful additions to the already nice accommodations. Breakfast was amazing - Shirley is quite the cook and hostess. Her friendliness and pleasant personality just added to our all around enjoyable experience. This is truly an affordable B&B experience on the Oregon coast. Watch out, Shirley - we will return!!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 April 2012

My husband & I stayed 2 nights over Valentine's Day. Shirley's warm hospitality and attention to detail made this a memorable experience. She made us a beautiful & delicious breakfast, with respect to my lactose intolerance. We felt truely relaxed & at home. Our room felt cozy & special. The ocean views are gorgeous. Being located near the beach & Chinook Winds Casino, there was no lack of things to do when we ventured out & about. We will return again because this was a happy experience.

Room Tip: Enter an available room for a preview before you book it. Then your will find one that suits your ta...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2011

My wife and I stayed three nights at the Breyhouse. The room was clean and comfortable. Thank you Shirley for your special attention to my gluten free diet. A truly classic coastal experince....

Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank requestsleep
Reviewed 9 September 2011

My husband and I were looking for some much needed R&R and we found it at the Breyhouse. The rooms are quaint, clean and the admirals room has a beautiful view of the ocean which was a block from the beach. Shirley is a very gracious host with the best breakfasts I have ever tasted. She is definitely a one of a kind hostess, we loved her.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple