Sailor Jack Ocean Front Motel
Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$166
Great 4.5/5
Best Western Plus Landmark Inn(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$95
US$161
Great 4.5/5
The Coho Oceanfront Lodge(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$112
Great 4.5/5
Pelican Shores Inn(Lincoln City)
US$144
Great 4.5/5
Shearwater Inn(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$121
Travelocity
Great 4.5/5
Looking Glass Inn(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$121
Great 4.5/5
Ester Lee Motel(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$97
Orbitz.com
Great 4.5/5
Whistling Winds Motel(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$80
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsocean frontno elevatorgreat viewroom was cleandead end streetthird floorbeach accessceiling fandvd playerpicture windowolder placesmall bathroomoregon coastbottom floormid weekoff seasongreat room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 July 2012

Unbelievably great hotel right on the beach with a awesome view. I was skeptical at first because it was a local owned not chain hotel. I was pleasantly surprised at the property. I would send my parents there to stay. I will be back for future visits. Forget the expensive chain hotels in Lincoln city or even the larger hotels. Do your self a favor and your wallets and check out Sailor Jacks you will be sold. The beds are comfortable, the room was amazingly clean and well care for. The beach access was on property, quick and easy and the view from the room was terrific; full view of the ocean; what I sunset we saw!

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank 7ravel
Reviewed 1 July 2012

We booked 2 nights at Sailor Jacks and loved it. The location is central to Lincoln City, close to everything. We had a beautiful ocean front view. We had our 2 4 legged kids with us too. We had easy access to the pet area, and to the beach. The room was nice, recently updated, comfortable bed, clean. There were a few cosmetic things that could be addressed but nothing that was disturbing at all. We had a piece broken on the deck, we called the front desk and with in 15 minutes they came and fixed it. For the money, it's a good value. We will definitely return!

Room Tip: The ground floor rooms are the only rooms with decks and sliding glass doors, something that was important to us. We didn't want to be at the beach and just be able to stand at the window and look at the ocean, we wanted to smell and feel it! The Pet Potty area is on the North side of the motel. Our room was right in front of it (102), but it wasn't a problem at all. No bad smells or annoying traffic. Everyone that stayed there when we were there were quite friendly and considerate, We had one late night Jacuzzi user which was a little noisy (also against policy, no loud noise after 9Pm), but didn't keep us from falling asleep.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2012

we stayed at sailor jacks last week. very good stay, clean room & bath, soft bed, very good view of ocean , the management was very nice. we will be back thank you for a very good stay

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tom G
Management response:Responded 1 July 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 23 June 2012

The Sailor Jack used to be my go-to motel until the rude management scared me off. Well, last week, on a whim I decided to give it another chance and guess what? The rude people are gone and Verne and Bonnie are so much nicer. Not only that but the remodel has helped tremendously, especially the new carpet. All the special touches make this quite a gem because the view is amazing. Some of the best pictures I have taken have been from my window there. They also allow pets on the second floor and for all these reasons, the Sailor Jack remains my go-to motel! Thanks Bennie for all you have done to make this a clean, friendly and affordable place to stay.

Room Tip: People with pets may not stay on the third(top) floor. Also I am a light sleeper, so I asked to have a room away from the inner staircase that is kinda noisy.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank Beachgirl0113
Management response:Responded 26 June 2012

Thank you for returning, and thank you for your positive feedback. it was a pleasure to serve you and we hope to see you again in the future. Russell & Bonnie, General Managers.

Reviewed 25 May 2012

Love this place! I have been coming here since I was a kid. The rooms are always clean and affordable ~ especially since it's just a staircase away from the beach.
They have recently remodeled and the rooms are great!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank LeeAnne M
Management response:Responded 26 June 2012

We are so glad to hear you were pleased with the work we have done, and to hear that it made your stay more comfortable. We look forward to seeing you again soon.