Ester Lee Motel
Best Western Plus Landmark Inn(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$123
BestWestern.com
US$184
Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$88
The Coho Oceanfront Lodge(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$130
Comfort Inn and Suites Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$128
ComfortInn
Westshore Oceanfront Motel(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$96
Surftides Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$141
Inn at Lincoln City(Lincoln City)
US$88
Liberty Inn Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$89
Travelocity
Beachfront Manor Hotel(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$221
US$210
  • Beachfront
All reviewsthe cottagesbedroom cottagepaved roadoregon coastfull kitchengas fireplacewood burninggreat viewvirtual tourbeach accessocean viewhuge windowspet areashower headrooms are cleanlove this placeinn at spanish head
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Our first stay was on our honeymoon 38 years ago after spending two nights at a luxury hotel. We have only returned to the luxury hotel once for a night (no view). Over the last 10 years we have visited the Ester Lee at least once a year if not twice. Stressful jobs require a few days of just relaxing with that view, walking the beach, and visiting multiple book stores nearby. Good movie theater across street and we have favorite restaurants. Staff are always friendly, rooms are always clean. We usually stay midweek during the long 'winter season'. Can't believe the price for a room with a bedroom, a kitchen, and the best view in the world.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2013

My dogs and I have been staying at the Ester Lee for many years. The rooms are spacious with fabulous views, clean and the staff is friendly and welcoming. I stay there about 4 times a year and always come back. It is not luxurious but it is the nicest place I know that allows pets.

Room Tip: All the rooms are excellent.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I've stayed several times in the cottages and enjoyed each visit. I love the quaintness and charm of the rooms and except for the microwave, television and DVD player, it's like stepping back in time. The very first thing I do every visit is raise the blinds so there's no disruption to the incredible view! I like to bring my dog and my sewing machine for a couple of nights at a time. I lay out the old comforter and sheets to make the dog's bed near the fire where she curls up, and without the many distractions at home (despite the view and walks down to the beach) I get lots of sewing done. I got an extra treat this last visit when I awoke to a bright light through the window--the almost full moon was setting. With no fog that morning, the moon's reflection was shining from the horizon up to the water's edge. I hadn't brought my camera this visit, but grabbed the phone, stepped out the door in my pjs and captured the view. The result wasn't nearly as good as the real thing! Can't wait for my next visit!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 October 2013

My wife and I had only a weekend to spare in our quick trip to the Oregon coast. The Ester Lee typically has a 2 night minimum stay requirement over weekends, but we got lucky in a booking gap and there was a one night opening in the scheduling for a room.

The rooms are modest, yet charming, and the cost of our room was less than the value we experienced. The views were breath taking, and we were a short walk from the beach. The rooms are pet friendly.

We will certainly be making future visits to this lovely motel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 October 2013

The Ester Lee has been my motel of choice in Lincoln City since 1997. First I loved the dog friendly cottages, spacious-step back in time 50's look, with that ocean VIEW. Then, once dogless, I started staying in the motel. Wonderful rooms again with now nothing but a spectacular VIEW. The staff is always friendly, the rooms quiet and the free paper an added treat. Just the best!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo