“I will never stay anywhere else! I wish I had discovered the ester lee years ago!”
Review of Ester Lee Motel

Ester Lee Motel
Ranked #6 of 35 Hotels in Lincoln City
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Cleanest rooms I've seen out of several recent hotel stays all over western US. Pleasantly welcoming staff and comfortable cute rooms! Wish I would've planned a longer stay. Pet friendly and accommodating! I can't sAy enough good things about this motel. Thanks!

• Stayed: November 2013
There are newer reviews for Ester Lee Motel

Reviewed 9 November 2013

What can I say? Wood burning fireplace, beds all over the place( I get the two bedroom cottage even when I am alone), the view, and I get to cook my own food. Open the windows, and sleep to the sound of the crashing waves below. Watch it though, the kite flying was a real work out!

Room Tip: Lower level rooms might be better for kids and pets,since there is a little grassy area that is safe...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Wenthe O
Reviewed 5 November 2013

This such a great opportunity for me to share a small review of a Wonderful place

that has been and still is a mainstay in our family..My Mother and Father, my Brother and Sister,

Aunts, Uncles and Grandmother and friends have all shared some great memories of the Ester Lee.

Began really coming to The Ester Lee in the late 60s when I was about 18 and am now 63 yes,

do the math..The staff here has always made us feel right at home. My Parents celebrated their

50 Anniversary there at the Ester Lee in April of 1999..we stayed in Room 114, a Grandview

cottage..The Ester Lee is still close to our Hearts!! Play stay here!! It's a MUST stay!! Thank you!

Ron and Linda Leonard..Tillamook Oregon.

Room Tip: Room 229 Street Level Cottage/Room 124 Patio/ Cottage 227,any of the white cottages..The Grand View...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Ron L
Reviewed 3 November 2013

As usual I had a great time. The views are breathtaking, the staff is very courteous and helpful. The can answer all your questions. The room was very clean and comfortable. The grounds are well groomed and attractive. My dog is always welcome and a dog area is supplied with necessities.

Room Tip: I prefer the cottages!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Peggy O
Reviewed 31 October 2013

This is true gem on the central Oregon coast. The staff is wonderful and I love the view. Their tag line is, "Oh, what can you see from the Ester Lee?" Whales, storms, beautiful sunsets and people on the beach. There's great beach access where I love to hunt for agates. Plus, they have a reader board where they are happy to post birthday or anniversary wishes for all to see. They also allow pets in some rooms and their midweek prices can't be beat. I have an upcoming reservation and I can't wait!

Room Tip: I like the older cottages with fireplaces and kitchens.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank BakerStreetInn
Reviewed 27 October 2013

The Ester Lee is one of those places you want to recommend to everyone you know who is headed to the central coast, yet are afraid to do so for fear that when you head there yourself, your favorite room will be booked! Well the word is out, so now I just make sure I book far in advance. If you have a pet or not, this is the best view you will find for a very reasonable price, with a friendly, helpful staff--the owner once called to apologize for a small issue we had with our room! Customer satisfaction is top priority, and the rooms have always been clean and adequate, with comfy beds, hot showers, and spectacular views! If you are looking for a lodging with heated granite tile floors, mints on your pillow and turndown service, or designer decor, this isn't your place, so don't bother and leave the rest of us to the Ester Lee. Those who know and love this place appreciate the pet-friendly attitude, kitchenettes, kitschy retro 60s early 70s decor, and most of all, its heart and soul, staff, and the big windows framing the best treasure found at the coast--the Pacific ocean!

Room Tip: Motel side does not allow pets. Cottage side is pet friendly. Many units have kitchens or kitchenett...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank originaloregongirl
Reviewed 27 October 2013

My husband and I have been coming to the Esterlee since before we were married. As we have gotten older it has become even more important to us since we can't walk on the beach any longer. The kitchen allows you to make full meals. The living room is comfortable with full windows facing the ocean in the kitchen and living room. Consistently the very best part of the Esterlee is the staff. They are friendly and willing to do whatever they can to help. We need assistance to get our luggage etc into the room and loaded back in the car and there is never a problem. The office staff are friendly and can help with ideas of where to go if you are new to the area. We see so much from our room-whales, pelicans, seals, and even surfers. It is a great place to go-remember to bring your binoculars.

Room Tip: We like the cottages on the street level, they are easy to get into and have an unbeatable view.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple