Ester Lee Motel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Inn At Spanish Head(Lincoln City)
Overlook Motel(Lincoln City)
View Hotel
Historic Anchor Inn(Lincoln City)
View Hotel
Looking Glass Inn(Lincoln City)
View Hotel
Siletz Bay Lodge(Lincoln City)
Hideaway Motel(Lincoln City)
View Hotel
Palace Inn & Suites(Lincoln City)
View Hotel
All reviewsthe cottagesbedroom cottagepaved roadoregon coastfull kitchengas fireplacewood burninggreat viewvirtual tourbeach accessocean viewhuge windowspet areashower headrooms are cleanlove this placeinn at spanish head
Reviewed 9 September 2006

This is a great little place to stay when you are in Lincoln City, OR. The rooms in the motel are very nice and super clean! The fireplace made the room so very cozy. Listening to the ocean with the window open of an evening was hypnotic. The ladies at the office were very helpful and ever so nice. Our room had a fantastic view of the ocean and the sunset was marvelous. We definitely will stay there again when in Lincoln City. The price of the stay was a very good value for the service and the comfort of the rooms. Thanks, ladies - we will see you again soon.

• Stayed: August 2006, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank JBDENNY
Reviewed 28 August 2006

Wow!!! Loved the views! We especially liked the fact that you didn't need to crain your neck to see the views because the unit was practically all windows. So many other ocean view/ocean front rooms are line rectangular caves with one window/sliding door with a view of the ocean in the livingroom and one window with a view of the parking lot in the bedroom.

You do need to be aware that there is no air conditioning, but the do have large fans you can chec out at no charge and the office staff is very courteous and professional. The room was very clean and homey and the kitchen was well supplied.

We are planning onather trip for the end of Sept. and will be booking here again.

• Stayed: July 2006, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank eskielover
Reviewed 23 August 2006

We LOVE it! It is clean, cute, reasonably priced, situated on a great piece of beach real estate, GREAT views, quiet and DOG FRIENDLY!! Really can't say enough good things about this adorable place. We are here for 4 days and if the rest are anything like the beginning.....well, heaven here we come.

Stayed: August 2006
3  Thank SFitz
Reviewed 25 July 2006

I found the Ester Lee when I was looking for an inexpensive place to stay at the coast while celebrating my andniversary. I thought this was a great find, and at first, when we arrived, it was. The view was nice as well. Their website claims that all of their staff is 100% certified...but it seemed to me that professionalism and ability to handle "issues" or make judgements was seriously lacking...they were nice at first but all that went downhill when my friends came to visit us for the day...note to the Ester Lee, just because they were here until 10pm, does not mean we were cheating you out of money and having them stay the nite. We weren't even at the hotel for the whole time either. Oh and forget about them being a pet friendly facility, they had a huge cow about my friends bringing their dogs over ( we didn't have them even in our rooms). They say they are pet friendly but it seems to me like they had a huge problem with it. When we tried to go talk to them and let them know that our plans were not what they were thinking, they ignored us, and wouldn't even open the door when we knocked...we weren't upset until that act of unprofessionalism (my friends and I are not confrontational people, we are usually very laid back and understanding and in this situation it was no different we just wanted to talk). We felt bad at first because they thought that, so we tried to go let them know that htat was not the case. Oh well, thats what you get when you try to save a few bucks, should have kept my reservations at the Nordic instead. They have always treated me nicely and have far superior accomodations than this place which didn't have air conditioning and the room was muggy and hot, so the air conditioning was much needed in that room (the small window to the hallway and only 1 out of all the other windows opened). We usually stay at even nicer hotels but thought since we were going to be out and about all the time, why pay so much for a place we would only be sleeping in? Before this incident, I was going to recommend it to family and friends, because it was affordable, and even though the rooms could use some work, it wasn't that bad. Now my family and friends know better, we come to the beach pretty often, but you can bet that we will not be staying there again if we can help it. To those who are looking at this place, I was in your boat and ignored the negative reviews, only looking at all the positive ones...I am generally a positive person...I tried to give this place a chance...and was disappointed. It didn't work out for me and I wish I did listen to what the negative reviews said. Just thought I would let you all know how our stay was. I am glad that others had may have had a better experience here though.

• Stayed: July 2006, travelled as a couple
9  Thank WestCoastFriend
Reviewed 15 June 2006

We rented a two bedroom "cottage" type room with a kitchen and fireplace. This room had two very large picture windows overlooking the beach. For a family from the praires, this made it worth every penny. We sat & watched the tide come in, ran and played on the beach. My son was only a year old at the time, the room was clean enough that I felt comforable letting him crawl around on the floor. We lit a fire in the fireplace in the evening and cooked a nice dinner in the kichenette. That night my husband had to have the window open just so he could hear the surf. The room was a little outdated, but clean.

• Stayed: July 2004