The decor is beach funky, but the room we had was spacious with a great view out to the beach. We loved staying here. The only downside was that everybody else seemed to have a dog or dogs, and some of them were not so well behaved. On the walls there are pictures of dogs. In the reception, there are dog treats. It did not bother us in the room, but every time we went outside somebody's dog seemed to be growling or barking at us. Also, WiFi was very spotty, and our room wasn't that far from the office.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wonderful Cape Cod style inn with beautiful ocean and bay views at the South end of Lincoln City. Relax a variety of rooms and suites some with Whirlpool tubs and decks, and others with separate bedrooms and kitchens. Enjoy complimentary continental breakfast, free WiFi, and easy beach access. Many dog friendly rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Looking Glass Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Looking Glass Hotel Lincoln City
- Looking Glass Lincoln City