Hotel is very nice and is in a perfect location. Steps from the low beach access. We had a nice view from our room of the Pacific and Siletz Bay - with the seals sunning themselves on the sand. Hotel is right across the street from Mo's - great chowder. Place is very dog friendly if you want to bring your pooch along. Girlfriend and I stayed in one of the whirlpool suites. Room was very large, bed was comfortable, kitchen was sufficiently stocked. Props for having a corkscrew.
Their continental breakfast was good, and I'm one who normally prefers a hot breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wonderful Cape Cod style inn with beautiful ocean and bay views at the South end of Lincoln City. Relax a variety of rooms and suites some with Whirlpool tubs and decks, and others with separate bedrooms and kitchens. Enjoy complimentary continental breakfast, free WiFi, and easy beach access. Many dog friendly rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Looking Glass Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Looking Glass Hotel Lincoln City
- Looking Glass Lincoln City