I chose the Looking Glass Inn on the reviews from Trip Advisor. I stayed for 3 nights and it was great. The rooms were clean and comfy. We had a room with a gas fireplace, which was nice. The beds were comfortable. Great location, next to the beach. The assistant manager at the front desk told me the nearby spot to see t he tide pools. And that was awesome.
Just a great little place to stay. And yes I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wonderful Cape Cod style inn with beautiful ocean and bay views at the South end of Lincoln City. Relax a variety of rooms and suites some with Whirlpool tubs and decks, and others with separate bedrooms and kitchens. Enjoy complimentary continental breakfast, free WiFi, and easy beach access. Many dog friendly rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, getaroom.com and Priceline so you can book your Looking Glass Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Looking Glass Hotel Lincoln City
- Looking Glass Lincoln City