Looking Glass Inn
Best Western Plus Landmark Inn(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$95
Ashley Inn and Suites(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$99
Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$161
Inn at Lincoln City(Lincoln City)
US$63
The Coho Oceanfront Lodge(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$119
Sandcastle Beachfront Motel(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$92
Pelican Shores Inn(Lincoln City)
US$144
Surftides Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$141
Travelocity
Beachfront Manor Hotel(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$110
  • Beachfront
1,447 results
All reviewswhirlpool suitemo's restaurantsiletz baywelcome basketdog friendly placetaft districtview of the baydog loverscontinental breakfastoregon coastpet areacrabcookiesparking lotsea lionsgreat place to staylove this place
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 July 2014

My mother was visiting from Indiana, and we wanted to do something fun, so we decided on the coast. I found this hotel on Trip Advisor and it was rated number #1, I debated between this hotel and a few others, but ultimately chose this one based on the pictures and the proximity it was to the ocean (Bay). I am glad I decided on this hotel, this place was very welcoming and the staff was extremely friendly. This place is very accommodating for guests with dogs, fur guests are treated to a welcome package including dog bed, blankets, treats and some dog bags.Some reviews will say that you aren't on the ocean per say, which is true but it is literally a 2 minute walk across the parking lot (Which is really just a two lane road with some angle parking for people eating at Mo's) and Voila, you are at the beach (This is a whole lot closer than some of the other hotels which you need to drive or walk a ways to get to the beach). Lincoln City literally shuts down at 10 pm, so after that you can enjoy the sounds of the ocean. There are a few places to eat and a few shops within walking distance (Tiki's was delicious) and others within a quick 5 minute drive. Now to the rooms, the room we stayed in was 206 it was on the second floor, the rooms are quite spacious almost like a small apartment, it was clean and comfortable, had a fridge and a box fan (How many hotels have a fan). The only downside I will say is that the pillows they give you aren't very supported, I personally like a firm supported pillow for my head and neck, but these were like sleeping on air, you lay your head down and it fell right through it, and unfortunately I woke up several times during the night. All in all a GREAT place to stay, next time I will bring my own pillow from home.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

The room was perfect! A kitchen with everything we needed, an incredibly comfortable king size bed, a private deck with chairs and table, a huge jacuzzi tub for two, and a fireplace. What more could we ask for. That doesn't even begin to cover the amazing front desk staff and close proximity to Mo's, the beach and the bay. What a romantic time we had. Loved our walk on the beach with our ice cream cones from two doors down. Wow, wow, wow!! Thank you for a wonderful night. How we wish it had been longer!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Findinggr8places
Reviewed 27 July 2014

This motel was quite satisfactory. Not fancy, but fairly clean (maybe the carpets could use a little shampooing). The breakfast was great ... much better than many continental breakfasts offered at motels. The office help were very friendly and helpful. Just down the street is the beach with a great view and across the street a very nice seafood restaurant. Having a kitchenette would be great if one was staying multiple days. I would definitely return!

Room Tip: You can ask for a room with a sauna tub for a little more romance.
1  Thank JGW33782
Reviewed 26 July 2014

This place is so great I almost don't want to share it. Visiting from Indiana and spent only (unfortunately) 1 night there. From the moment we walked in it was like home- only better. Incredible staff, very pet friendly, close to the bay. Clean, updated, and good parking. Room was very large and bright. Huge bathroom. Great view. Watched the seals sunning on the island, saw people crabbing, and others looking for shells and agates. I really look forward to staying there on a return visit to Oregon.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Jody N
Reviewed 25 July 2014

This place is wonderful the staff is very friendly and the breakfast is awesome. The welcome gifts for the dogs is so cute. I loved seeing the sand tows for the kids just out door for anyone to use. The area is beautiful I would go back again I loved our room it had a nice kitchen and kids had there own room plus a hide a bed .