My mom and I stayed with her dog in the two queen studio on a very busy summer Saturday. The check in was seamless, the staff very nice and relaxed. The amenities are perfect for this size room and you would think a hotel that has a very welcoming dog policy would be "louder". Not the case....quiet and lovely. For people that like to travel with their dog(s) this is a very nice choice as it is very close to the beach and there is a wonderful walking path. Mo's seafood restaurant is directly across the street and it was constantly busy so we ordered over the phone and ate in! Very good experience from start to finish!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wonderful Cape Cod style inn with beautiful ocean and bay views at the South end of Lincoln City. Relax a variety of rooms and suites some with Whirlpool tubs and decks, and others with separate bedrooms and kitchens. Enjoy complimentary continental breakfast, free WiFi, and easy beach access. Many dog friendly rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Looking Glass Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Looking Glass Hotel Lincoln City
- Looking Glass Lincoln City