Review Highlights
Amazing artwork

This place had an amazing array of artwork from paintings, to glass work to ceramics. My mom got a... read more

Reviewed 9 September 2018
tambrys
Terrebonne, Oregon
Wonderful place to browse, very nice and helpful staff

One of my fave places to visit in Lincoln City. Lovely art in many media, and a lot of it. The... read more

Reviewed 18 August 2018
Aeryth

All reviews local artists artwork cooperative jewelry buying piece
Reviewed 7 November 2017

We went inside and was greeted as we entered. The artists were very helpful and left us alone to browse our was thru the building. We found a beautiful piece of art and was happy we went there.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

I stopped in to see the gallery. There was a nice variety of local artists (at least I assume they were local). If you like art, it was worth the visit. It is actually fairly large.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

We visit the Oregon Coast several times a year and often stop at this gallery. Lot's of variety from paintings to handmade guitars. I found a pair of earrings to love and a fused glass ocean scene for a window shelf. Themes change all the time. Love buying unique items made by local artists.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

This gallery in the middle of Lincoln City is a treat to enjoy. The artists' works are quite varied, but all are of exceptional quality. Come and fill your day with color!!

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Opened. Not happy. GALLERY itself was fairly nice once I got in. Nothing jumped out and said take me home but I still would say stop by as they get new items in all of the time