“Order Chinese food instead of Japanese food on the menu”
Review of Lee's Chinese

Lee's Chinese
Ranked #37 of 109 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We ordered both Chinese and Japanese food on the menu and the Chinese food is way better in term of quality and value. Typical North American Chinese food but you get a lot on your plate for the price you pay. We will definitely go back if we are in the area again.

1  Thank familywith2kids2014

Reviewed 5 July 2014

We eat here (or get takeout delivered to our hotel) often when staying near the D river beach, and have never been disappointed. There's almost always more food than we need, so sometimes the hotel room microwave reheats dinner as a late night snack.

1  Thank Helena_Bucket
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

We went there tonight and the food was great. Lots of it. We got the Crab Pops appetizer because of reading a review on this app. We were not disappointed they were very delicious. I would go back again. We also got the pot stickers appetizers they were also great. The waitress was really good at keeping our water glass is full. It was a hot day and we were really thirsty. Very good.

1  Thank Brent S
Reviewed 30 June 2014

My husband and I went yesterday. The service was spectacular.
The hot and sour/ egg flower soups were ok, but rather thick for our taste. We both got different combinations. Mine came with General Tso's (rather tasteless) chicken lo-mein(was very good), an egg roll(good, especially in their sweet sauce) and fried shrimp(probably the best I have had from a Chinese restaurant). My husbands had Orange chicken(we agreed that is was the best thing on both plates minus the shrimp), pork fried rice (the most bland pork fried rice I have ever had, my husband liked it but called it mellow) BBQ pork(pretty good), and fried shrimp(we were glad we had more).
Overall it was a good experience. I would have preferred more flavorful food, but I understand trying to please everyone.
Note: if traffic is bad DO NOT park in their lot off the highway,, it took me 5+ minutes to get out. Park somewhere else and walk.

Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Long story short I wanted pho and was surprised to see seafood pho on the menu. I asked what was in it and he said shrimp and white fish. Sounded good to me. Yes there were shrimp but also scallops and calamari and no fish. Also it was a noodle soup not a pho. It was all packaged in one container with no basil or other goodies on the side. It was ok but kind of bland and not what I was looking for. My mom ordered the fried oysters and hot and sour soup and she said it was great. I hear great things about this place but if you're looking for real pho this isn't the place.