“Pretty Fair”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Takeout
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Pretty Fair”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Portion size was generous. Fish was rubbery so I would imagine it was over-cooked. The clam chowder is good but not great. Lots of potatoes in it, not very rich. Waitress was outstanding. Good view. Reasonable prices.

• Visited May 2014

“Quick stop for dinner!”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

This was our third trip to Mo's and although the food is good, I wouldn't say it is great. I ordered the grilled salmon and my husband ordered fish, shrimp and chips. My salmon was very good but really could have used some sort of seasoning on it rather than the tartar sauce they give. My husbands fish and chips were wonderful though! The staff is great and very friendly too!

• Visited May 2014
Monmouth, Oregon
“Consistently good”
Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

We eat at Mo's a few times each year and the food and the service always very good. Certainly not I the gourmet palate but always pleasing. The service ,while harried, hits the mark every time too. The. Chowder is the lure, but the fish and chips and the salads are worth your time also. The one disappointing thing I can think of is the French fries, but that doesn't amount touch of a complaint. Ir's also a matter of personal choice. I like my fries fresh cut but with Mo's volume, that won't work. It is a busy place. Be aware that the disabled access is a little problematic. I recommend anyone in a wheel chair have someone to push/assist. Not a deal breaker, but be ready.

Portland, Oregon
“Lunch”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

it was good as always. the fish was wonderful and the waitress was good. it was stormy outside and we say right next to the window and watched the storms.

Visited May 2014
Oregon City, OR
“Love the location”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

My wife and I went here twice while visiting Lincoln City this week. We were there on a Monday and Tuesday and found a lot of places closed for the off season, but Mo's was open. The location is really nice, with big windows overlooking the bay. While we were there we saw a beautiful rainbow and watched seals playing in the water. Service was a little on the slow side to begin with, but once our order was taken, it didn't take long at all for the food to come out. I had a seafood combination with clam chowder and fries. I was a little unsure about eating here based on some of the reviews, but we found that the food was pretty good. The fries seemed to be battered and were quite tasty. The clam chowder has a slight smoky, bacony flavor, maybe a little on the bland side, but I liked it. Overall, we thought it was reasonably priced and we enjoyed our experience.

Visited April 2014