“A Family Tradition”

Mo's Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 105 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Groups, Kids, Local cuisine, Cheap Eats, View, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Twin Falls, Idaho
“A Family Tradition”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

We have been eating at Mo's as long as I can remember - 30+ years of visiting the coast. Now this place is more about tradition and good chowder than anything else. While the views are great of the bay, the food is very warmking.

Famous for their clam chowder you will find it very consistent and good. They use lots of potatoes in their recipe and some don't like it, but it is the way they cook it. Other items on their menu are good as well.

This restuarant can be busy at times so if you can show up a little early for lunch of come a little late you should have no problem getting in.

Not the best place in Lincoln City, but worth a visit.

• Visited July 2014

Austin, Texas
“Trading on its nostalgia”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

Our family members are second-generation Mo's pilgrims when we visit the Oregon Coast. Unfortunately, it seems that the restaurant may be trading in on its nostalgia. The family remembers the clam chowder as divine, but after visiting the restaurant once so far this season and three times last season, that is no longer the case. The food is fine, the long line moves quickly, and the prices are very reasonable for a tourist area. But we're looking elsewhere for better food when we don't need to reminisce.

Visited August 2014
idaho
“Worth the wait”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

My wife and I stopped in for lunch and there was a line outside. It moved along well and everyone was in a good mood. Our waiter was friendly and the service was good for all the people there. The food was very good, my wife had serviche and I had blackened shrimp. We enjoyed the marionberry cobbler for desert. We will return again.

• Visited July 2014
“Busy, but good.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

Got to try the tourist stops as a tourist, so expect others to as well. Tryed to find a slow time for three days and found around 11 am was the only time the line wasn't down the street. However there a reason, good food and attentive service. My food came so fast from the kitchen I had to wait for risk of burning my mouth. my fish was perfect, clam chowder was great and my drink was never empty. Great job Mo's

Surrey, Canada
“Unless you like crowds, go elsewhere.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

Mo's is popular, thats for sure. If in search of decent fish n chips type of meal, its passable, but only if crowds of other patrons in a noisy environment are what you're looking for. Just my opinion, of course, but with a little searching around, it wasnt difficult to find a better seafood restaurant, especially on the Oregon Coast.

Visited July 2014