“I like it”

Pig 'N Pancake
Ranked #13 of 105 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Cheap Eats, Groups, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lincoln City, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I like it”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

We go to Pig N' Pancake sometimes. I really do like their extensive menu. It is comfortable seating. Not the best in town, but it's good! They have great options for the kids which is super important to me.

• Visited August 2013

Port Angeles, Washington
“go to breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2013

My husband and I try to eat here at least once for breakfast when we stay in Lincoln City. The food is great the coffee is always fresh and the prices are on point. I love the hash browns. Crispy on the outside soft on the inside and kind of buttery. Over the years I think we have had everything on the breakfast menu and have never been disappointed. consistency is on their side. This place is not "gourmet" but it uses quality ingredients...local cheeses, fresh bacon...One cannot go wrong.

• Visited October 2013
Northern California
“Good breakfast, great pancakes, even better sevice!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2013

We came here for breakfast/brunch twice during our vacation stay & both times the food was very good & we didn't have to wait for a table either time. The restaurant is similar or reminiscent to a Denny's or IHOP but I would say better & the service was stellar both times, even when they were very busy. I had a bite of my hubby's pancakes (I had ordered something else), and OMG I sooooo wished I would've gotten the pancakes instead (even though my dish was very good as well). They were the best I'd ever tasted. It made me wish we could stay another day so I could go back a 3rd time, but unfortunately we were at the end of our vacation. I would definitely return anytime I come back to the area. It wasn't fancy, but a good family style place.They are only open for breakfast & lunch and the only downside is they don't have any more locations closer to where we live.

• Visited October 2013
Springfield, OR
“Decent food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013

We had a fine breakfast, similar to a Denny's or IHOP. The portions were quite large. We had timely, efficient service. They were great with coffee refills.

It was a perfect place for a rambunctious 1 years old. Lots of noise and activity so if he got too loud, it wasn't noticed by the other diners.

Visited October 2013
San Francisco, California
“Great Breakfast Spot!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

We always try to stop for breakfast here whenever we are in Lincoln City. Good food, Good prices. Good service. What more do you need?

Visited October 2013