“great bakery!”
Review of Rockfish Bakery - CLOSED

Rockfish Bakery
Reviewed 22 April 2013

This bakery is wonderful! Everything that I have tried here is delicious and made from scratch. My favorite are the almond rolls, but the cinnamon rolls and cookies are equally delicious! And even though it is a bakery, it has the best pizza by far in the state of OR. The owners work in the bakery and are friendly and helpful with food and activity suggestions. If you're in Lincoln City, I highly recommend that you stop in for a bite to eat.

Reviewed 18 March 2013

I ordered a birthday cake for a special event a week in advance, and was told (after I offered my suggestions/requests on what to have it look like) that the baker does a "really good job of making things look nice." The cake ended up looking like a brown mess with some green writing on top. No flowers (which I'd requested) or anything special about it, at all. The cake ended up being VERY dry, and we pitched the leftovers since no one wanted it. I ordered from this bakery in order to support the local economy while I was there for vacation, but the next time I'll just order from Safeway for a much prettier, tastier, and less expensive cake.

2  Thank Laurie H
Reviewed 16 March 2013

The popcorn served with the sandwiches was novel and tasty. The black bean burger was served on 10 grain wheat bread and was very good. Did not try them but they had delicious looking pastry.

Reviewed 4 March 2013 via mobile

Rockfish Bakery and Cafe is by far the best place to eat for lunch in Lincoln City. They make daily specials including pizza, soups, salads, and more. I keep eating here and cannot get enough!!! They have unique pizza toppings that are absolutely incredible!!!! Try everything. I have yet to be disappointed and the staff is very knowledgeable and friendly. The quiche is the best I've ever had- try it if it's available!! Thanks Rockfish!!!

Reviewed 31 January 2013

This small little bakery has the heart of a Lion. The owners are two hardworking people that are definitely putting their passion into this place. We overheard someone mention this place and thought we'd try it out. Glad we did :) Everything is from scratch, which can mean a little wait if you are after normal lunch times and want their special dishes. We had 2 specials of the day a baked egg dish and a cabbage and sausage pasty. Both were delish. They made them as we waited. Now if I was with small children that might not work out as well, but we had all the time in the world and sat and enjoyed a cup of tea and coffee while we waited. I can't say we tried their pastries, but they look yummy. As we waited for our food, many people came in and bought some pastries, so they thought they were good :) I'd invite others to come support this little bakery and enjoy the simple ambiance of their shop and food. Not a commercial place rather a local mom & pop shop that I hope will continue to prosper. Wish I had taken a pastry with me when we left as I just know they were scrumptious :)

1  Thank tanialovesvacation