“Sunday night pizza at rock fish bakery”
Review of Rockfish Bakery - CLOSED

Rockfish Bakery
Reviewed 30 June 2013

Absolutely amazing...whatever pizza you order...our all time favorite the smoked salmon pizza!
Is there anything they can't make taste good...NO...best place in Lincoln City to eat...and fun to chat
With the owners and servers. Always an A+.

1  Thank Kellyleee

Reviewed 25 June 2013

Fresh breads, desserts, salads and other light meals. We stopped here on the recommendation of some friends. Glad we did.

Reviewed 4 June 2013

We have gone to the Rockfish Bakery, sometimes to eat-in, sometime to take-out, a number of times on visits to the Lincoln City area. It seems we always find a reason to drop in and see what they’re making. The current owners are continuing the prior owners tradition of great food and friendly service. We discovered this place after having a fantastic dessert at a nearby restaurant. When we asked how they made it, they told us that the Rockfish Bakery made it for them. If you are looking for great bread, desserts, muffins, etc, or just a great place to stop for a cup of coffee and good conversation, you should check this place out.

Reviewed 22 April 2013

This bakery is wonderful! Everything that I have tried here is delicious and made from scratch. My favorite are the almond rolls, but the cinnamon rolls and cookies are equally delicious! And even though it is a bakery, it has the best pizza by far in the state of OR. The owners work in the bakery and are friendly and helpful with food and activity suggestions. If you're in Lincoln City, I highly recommend that you stop in for a bite to eat.

Reviewed 18 March 2013

I ordered a birthday cake for a special event a week in advance, and was told (after I offered my suggestions/requests on what to have it look like) that the baker does a "really good job of making things look nice." The cake ended up looking like a brown mess with some green writing on top. No flowers (which I'd requested) or anything special about it, at all. The cake ended up being VERY dry, and we pitched the leftovers since no one wanted it. I ordered from this bakery in order to support the local economy while I was there for vacation, but the next time I'll just order from Safeway for a much prettier, tastier, and less expensive cake.

2  Thank Laurie H