“Best "Beachin" Food”

Price range: US$10 - US$14
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Tikis CHOWDER won the coveted 1st Place Award in the 10th annual CHOWDER Cook Off!! It is even GLUTEN FREE as most of our menu can be adjusted for Gluten Free diets. One of the owners of Tikis must eat Gluten Free so they are very sensitive to customers with special needs and the Tiki Tribe aim to please everyone! We have inside, under the porch and outside seating. We welcome your dogs on a leash and even have a meal just for dogs! We welcome kids too, even though our craft cocktails put us on the map and we have been featured in SUNSET MAGAZINE 3 times! MOJITOS, MARGARITAS, PINA COLADAS et... All made the right way! Surfer Style FISH TACOS, LOVE CHOWDER, FOOT LONG CONEY ISLAND DOGS, BURGERS, AHI, COD, CHICKEN and PORK Wraps and Sandwiches. We scoop Ice Cream and have a Funky Choice of Gifts too. We press Fresh Juice, and use Stumptown Java for our Espresso drinks. If all is right with the world, GYPSY the Blue and Gold Macaw PARROT our family pet, will be at the shack posing for pictures and enjoying her fame! Where else can the kids have ice cream and the parental units have a drink that will make them wonder, "How did they do that?" Oh yea, and Fido can come too! We have been a favorite for over 10 years. Relax and kick back with us, we love to please!
Reviewed 22 October 2013

The beach/Hawaiian theme inside and out was fun and inviting. There is a very cool parrot named Gypsy who hangs around too. Nice gift shop with hats and souvenirs. The menu had light lunch options; I had the Chicago style dog, the biggest on the menu and it was tasty! Everyone had ice cream afterwards and left happy and glad we ventured on in!

Reviewed 21 October 2013

Yes, I jumped when I heard a very loud hello as I walked in and realized that a beautiful blue and gold macaw had said Hello!
I was the only one there that day and it was warm and sunny, so the outside table was perfect. Food was good and reasonably priced as well. She had just baked some blueberry scones and she wrapped them carefully so I could take them with me the following day - very nice.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

We love Tiki's at 51st. The friendly staff serves quality food and drinks and offer Gluten Free options. We especially love the fish tacos. Healthy juices and yummy cocktails! Love their Bloody Mary and Damn Wicked Hot Chocolate with Stumptown espresso! They even have a meal option for your dog! Tiki's is a very friendly place to enjoy the beach atmosphere with your dog!

Reviewed 6 October 2013

We have been here several times over the years and service is always good. Food and drinks have always been very good, the staff is very friendly.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

If you love Jimmy Buffet, don't miss out on Tiki's at 51st! Jimmy could have built this place himself!

The decor/atmosphere totally rock! The margaritas are delicious and the beer list is just right! My wife had a margarita that she praised and I had a Pipeline Porter. I then ordered the "Cheeseburger in Paradise" as my wife had the fish tacos. Both of us were happy. The burger patty tasted home made and the tacos were clumsy, but delicious!

Thankfully, we had wonderful weather to sit out in the sun and enjoy our visit. Be sure to stop in for some fun...and say hello to the parrot!