“The Best!”

Puerto Vallarta
Ranked #3 of 110 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 19 September 2013

After reading the reviews here we were very excited to try this restaurant. We were NOT disappointed. The food was amazing, the portions huge, the service was 5 star. We were in Lincoln City overnight and ate 3 meals there. That's how good it was and we were treated like old friends......I cannot say enough about this place and for those to whom this matters.....the restrooms were immaculate as was the whole place......instead of soda I recommend the Horchata(Rice Milk) it is the best I've had.

1  Thank 280Dee

Reviewed 16 August 2013 via mobile

By far the best meal I had in the four days spent in the Lincoln City area. The restaurant is located next to the Inn at Wecoma, and I wish we'd eaten here the first night, as we would have returned the 2nd & 3rd. And I'm not a big Mexican food lover!

1  Thank Granville75
Reviewed 8 August 2013

The place is busy, which is always a good sign. The Mexican food is as good as we've had anywhere and prices are very reasonable indeed. Service was a little slow but it was worth the wait. We would definitely eat here again.

2  Thank J-Doc
Reviewed 31 July 2013

We happened to walk by this place hungry so we walked in with very low expectations. All I can say is that we were very pleasantly surprised by the quality of the meal, the service and the price. Four of us ate dinner for about $30 including a margarita and some pop. The burritos were big, food was tasty and the service was fast. Would go back here for a meal no problem.

Good standard, American/Mexican food.

3  Thank tdh123
Reviewed 26 July 2013 via mobile

Tried out this place yesterday after passing by it so many times while vacationing in town. Doesn't look much from the outside and I actually thought no one was dining in. Turns out it was still busy for an early lunch (just after 11 am). The place was clean and the staff was very friendly. There were only two of them on the floor at the time, but it didn't feel as if I had to wait a long time for my food/service. Free chips and salsa + baked beans was a plus. Food was awesome and authentic. Had the tamales, three soft tacos, and my wife had chile rellenos and Coors beer. My mouth is watering just thinking about the yummy food we had yesterday! There was free wi-fi (just ask the manager for the password) so i checked them out on the internet. Turns out they were highly rated, so I'm glad we stumbled upon them. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone craving for Mexican food after having your chowder and clams and crab while vacationing at th coast. For under $20 for two people, we definitely got more than our money's worth!

1  Thank make_a_choice