“Wonderful”

Cuisines: Mexican
Weiser
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Wonderful food and the service was outstanding! If you like Mexican food, this is the place for you. One order is large enough for 2 people. The decor will keep you occupied while waiting for your order. Restaurant is very clean. Will stop here every time we are in Lincoln City.

• Visited August 2013

Springfield, OR
“Great food”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

The order was ready quickly, the food was quite tasty. I had the fish tacos and my husband had a combo plate. We were both really pleased with our food.

I can't comment on the restaurant service or atmosphere since we called in a to go order.

Visited October 2013
Los Gatos, California, United States
“Dinner”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Went here for dinner with the hubs last night in Lincoln City. Wasn't disappointed. Started with a dish or salsa and refried beans with chips. The salsa was good spicy. The chips were standard fare. The dish of beans was nice touch. Hubs had the special Zarapes which was flour tortillas with finely cut steak and cheese, rice and beans and salad Very well done. I had the Camarones Vallarta which was prawns wrapped in bacon and either grilled or deep fried with onions and peppers, refriend beans and rice small salad and tortillas. The prawns were perfectly cooked and the bacon was crunchy and chewy at the same time. Really delicious. The waitstaff were on target and antipated everything. Food was fast to come out. Had a margarita, blended which was good and we ended with the deep fried ice cream which was good also. The interior is really cool with the hand carved and painted benches.

• Visited October 2013
Lincoln City, Oregon, Usa
“Our favorite restaurant”
Reviewed 28 September 2013

So glad Ana and her family have reopened their small restaurant after extensive remodeling following a fire. Colorful and comfortable interior decor, always friendly and attentive service, reasonble prices... and the same great food and menu! Love the chili verde and chili colorado, recently tried the tacos al pastor and now have a new favorite! We are local residents who dine at Ana's frequently and have NEVER been disappointed.

• Visited September 2013
clmh6301
“Finally found good Mexican food in Oregon!”
Reviewed 21 September 2013

My husband and I are from California and have been living in Oregon for 3 years. We love Mexican food and are used to being able to find it (the good stuff) whenever we like. After moving to Oregon, we have tried and failed to find good Mexican food anywhere in the state! We had pretty much given up, but we were in Lincoln City and had read all of the good reviews on Trip Advisor. I was sold on trying it when I read a review from someone who was actually from the Southwest and they enjoyed it. We also liked the fact that we could walk (after being in the car all day) to it from the Inn at Wecoma, this place is just next door.

My husband and I went with low expectations, but were pleasantly surprised by it. We had read online that they had just reopened after a fire so everything was new and very clean. We received chips and salsa and refried beans. The refried beans were a nice touch and were actually very good. The salsa was just ok, not my favorite, but salsa is totally subjective...everyone has their own way of doing it so I never complain about the salsa.

My husband ordered the chimichanga and a tamale and he loved his! I ordered the carne asada tacos and they were delicious! The carne asada was done just as it should have been, corn tortillas were great and the rice and beans were good as well. The portions are large, neither of us could finish our food. It was so nice to be able to have good Mexican food after looking all over the state for it...go figure we would find it on the coast!

• Visited September 2013