“Awesome food”

Puerto Vallarta
Ranked #6 of 109 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 8 February 2014

Very fresh food, big portions and a very friendly staff. prices are very reasonable. taco's are excellent

Reviewed 5 February 2014

I enjoyed a lunch here and had the chicken taco salad. The food was good proportions, delicious, and very reasonably priced. The service is lacking, but I have found that is the same at almost all the restaurants in Lincoln City that I've visited. I went here on a recommendation.. it was good food but nothing really to write home about.

Reviewed 25 January 2014

I was really excited to eat at Puerto Vallarta based on the TA reviews.

It was good, and the service was good and I have nothing critical to say about them. I just though the food at Mazatlan was better.
All in all, it's a nice problem to have, separating the very very good Mexican food from the very good Mexican food.

Reviewed 24 January 2014

Had read other Tripadvisor reviews and decided to try it. First, we had to find it! While the address reads that it's on Hwy 101, it really fronts on NW 30th. It's across from the Inn at Wecoma to give you a landmark.

Super clean! Friendly and attentive staff! Great choices! Food was great (and our Margaritas weren't bad, either). We both had Carne Asada which was the best we've ever had - tasty and totally tender. My husband hadn't really been excited about eating Mexican food, but he actually chased down the staff to tell them how much he had enjoyed his meal and what a great job they had done!

We'll be coming back for sure!

1  Thank CARGRM
Reviewed 6 January 2014

This is hands down our favorite Mexican place in Lincoln City. Prices are reasonable, they have a full menu (including an "American food" section. Service has always been great, food comes quickly. They also have a full bar, so a margherita or Dos Equis is possible for the grown ups.