“Very good Mexican food!”
Review of Puerto Vallarta

Puerto Vallarta
Ranked #5 of 109 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 7 August 2014

We stopped in for a late lunch - service was quick and friendly. Lots of chips, salsa, and beans while we waited for our meals. Everything was delicious and one of the least expensive meals our family of four had while visiting the coast. Family friendly, they brought an extra plate so our toddler could share with us. Would definitely go back!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

The fajitas were really good, huge portions. I had the steak fajitas and they were probably the best I've ever had at this kind of restaurant. My husband had the vegetarian fajitas and I thought the selection of veggies included (broccoli and mushrooms along with zucchini, peppers and onions) was not very authentic Mexican-wise but he enjoyed them and thought the portion was big enough to fill him up (he's a bottomless pit). My son had a quesadilla and I had a margarita and a good time was had by all! I would go back the next time I stay in Lincoln City.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

This is a reasonably priced, authentic and tasty spot on the Oregon Coast for Mexican food. My daughter and friends ordered the nachos. They were very good piled high with chicken and all of the fixings. I ordered the shrimp fajitas. The shrimp were cooked to perfection and had a great flavor. We thoroughly enjoyed our meal and would highly recommend this spot to anyone looking for Mexican food on the Oregon coast.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Very good food and good price! People are really nice there but sometimes the service is a little slow.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

This is the place to go in Lincoln City...great guac, sizzling fajitas, and very attentive waitstaff.