“Newbie Glass Blowing”

Snoqualmie, WA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Newbie Glass Blowing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2013

Hubbie & I booked glass blowing times today; he made a starfish and I made a large float. The staff were terrific & actually getting to work w molten sand was AWESOME!!! Can hardly wait to get our treasures tomorrow - would do this again in a heartbeat!

Boise, Idaho
“A must do!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2013

We absolutely love being able to blow our own glass. The artists are great to work with. The process is so fascinating. We recommend this to all of our friends.

Carbondale, Illinois
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“A lot of fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2013

I had been reading up on Lincoln City before the trip there. I knew I wanted to visit this studio and try my hand at glass art. I went in and made my appointment for later that day. You do have to let the piece cure overnight, so don't plan on a visit on the day you are leaving. They can mail it to you, but that's an added cost. I chose to make a starfish. There was no glass blowing that went into making this piece, just a lot of twirling the rod and pulling on the glass. My instructor was Otto and he was easy to understand and very well trained at his craft. If you don't want to pay the money to make a piece, you can stand outside the 2 big garage doors and just watch. I am really pleased with my starfish and can't wait to put it on display.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank addison_and_clark
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2013 via mobile

My wife had a great time creating her glass globe. She had high hopes and was very happy with the results. I think she even wants to do it again to tweak her next one with what she knows about the process.

Eureka, CA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“This was magic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2013

We came during the day and watched until the rain got to be too much. We returned at night to watch some of the artisans work. This place is a great opportunity to see glassblowing or to get a chance to make a small piece. Well worth the $$ for the glassblowing lesson

Visited June 2013