“A great keepsake to take home.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Jennifer Sears Glass Studio
Ranked #8 of 26 Shopping in Lincoln City
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“A great keepsake to take home.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2013 via mobile

After not being able to find a glass float on the beach, we headed to Jennifer Sears. What an awesome experience. The employees are very helpful and they take the time to walk you through the glass blowing experience. They ask a lot of questions to be sure what colors you want and what the float is supposed to look like when it is completed. Once you get the process down, you can really customize your creation and come out with something very unique. No two are alike. An awesome experience for the entire family.

Lake Oswego, Oregon, United States
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Hands on glass blowing experience is amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2013 via mobile

I am not a very creative person and always enjoy an experience where I get to pretend I am. The team lets you know what decisions you need to make up front and help you and educate you every step of the way. I also enjoyed the fact that they were just nice and informative - not over the top phony. I am excited to pick up the piece I made and see how it turned out - where I unusually could usually leave whatever I made wherever I made it and never care to be reunited!

Visited August 2013
Snoqualmie, WA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Newbie Glass Blowing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2013

Hubbie & I booked glass blowing times today; he made a starfish and I made a large float. The staff were terrific & actually getting to work w molten sand was AWESOME!!! Can hardly wait to get our treasures tomorrow - would do this again in a heartbeat!

Visited July 2013
Boise, Idaho
“A must do!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2013

We absolutely love being able to blow our own glass. The artists are great to work with. The process is so fascinating. We recommend this to all of our friends.

Visited July 2013
Carbondale, Illinois
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“A lot of fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2013

I had been reading up on Lincoln City before the trip there. I knew I wanted to visit this studio and try my hand at glass art. I went in and made my appointment for later that day. You do have to let the piece cure overnight, so don't plan on a visit on the day you are leaving. They can mail it to you, but that's an added cost. I chose to make a starfish. There was no glass blowing that went into making this piece, just a lot of twirling the rod and pulling on the glass. My instructor was Otto and he was easy to understand and very well trained at his craft. If you don't want to pay the money to make a piece, you can stand outside the 2 big garage doors and just watch. I am really pleased with my starfish and can't wait to put it on display.

Visited June 2013