Baywood Shores Bed & Breakfast
Best Western Plus Landmark Inn(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$104
BestWestern.com
Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$90
Inn at Lincoln City(Lincoln City)
US$88
US$86
Liberty Inn Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$89
Comfort Inn and Suites Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$84
ComfortInn
Westshore Oceanfront Motel(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$184
The Coho Oceanfront Lodge(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$124
Surftides Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$141
Beachfront Manor Hotel(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$221
US$210
Hotwire.com
  • Beachfront
All reviewscaptain's quartersdutch babieswonderful hostsjacuzzi tubrepeat offendersdepoe baylow tidebeautiful sunsetocean beachanniversary weekendget awaythree nightsgas fireplacejudyinnkeeperscoastview
Reviewed 10 April 2012

Innkeepers Gary and Judy were exceptionally friendly. There is a low-price gourmet restaurant in walking distance; I had a good 3-course prix fixe for only $25. Breakfast was wonderful and not too big. Will definitely return when I'm next on the Oregon coast.

Room Tip: Only 2 rooms; both very good; Cape Cod room is brighter
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 March 2012

We were spending some time in Oregon wine country and the coast. We had only a one night stay planned at Baywood Shores. After checking in and seeing the most amazing room, we immediately changed our plans and stayed two nights. The room was just amazing. A giant room, giant bed and giant sunken tub. The decor was beautiful, without being overwhelming. Everything we needed was at our fingertips. The hosts were so sweet and accommodating, and their breakfasts were amazing. And to top it off, we had two beautiful bald eagles living in a tree outside the window with a telescope aimed right at them! Although we didn't love Lincoln City itself, if you are in the area, once you check in Baywood Shores, you won't want to leave.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Captain's Room. It was amazing.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank darlene08
Reviewed 9 March 2012

I've been going to bed and breakfasts on the Oregon coast for years. This one is absolutely lovely. Judy and Gary literally built this from the ground up and you can tell it was made to be a bed and breakfast. The Captain's room is lovely and romantic, there's a tremendous video and game library if you decide to stay in, and if you go out this is in the perfect location. Never to far to stop back by and grab something or lose yourself in the tremendous views. At high tide the water if just yards from the house and at low tide you can literally walk across the sand bars right behind the house. Breakfasts and hosts are wonderful and relaxed. This is truly the most lovely stay I've had on the coast, refreshing, romantic, relaxing...perfect...I just wish it could have lasted longer!

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 6 February 2012

Thanks to Judy and Gary, I had one very relaxing night at Baywood Shores B&B. One night was not nearly long enough. I hope to return sometime soon for more than one night. The bay view was very peaceful. Judy and Gary are wonderful thoughtful hosts and prepare a great Dutch Baby. The rooms are very well appointed and comfy. The jacuzzi tub allows you to soak and watch the sunset (or sunrise) over the bay. I have stayed at several of the coasts B&Bs and decided this is my new fav! I highly recommend staying at Baywood Shores. If you're there on February 9th, make sure you tell Judy Happy Birthday.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 October 2011

I wish you all could experience this beautiful B&B.It was our 25th wedding anniversary so we wanted to do something different.It was our first ever B&B so I wasn't sure if my husband would like it.Oh my gosh, he absolutely loved it as did I. We just fell in love with Gary and Judy,they are the two sweetest people ever! She put rose petals on our bed for our anniversary surprise.I will mention there are a lot of stairs ,just in case someone has issues with walking.The house is so beautiful,smells so good,and the views are spectacular of the siletz bay.The first 2 set of stairs leads to the dining room/media room where there is a sitting room, binoculars to look at the bay,books or dvd's you can take to your room no charge.The last set of stairs takes you to your room.outside of it is a telescope so you can see the bay & local birds,including an eagle & blue heron.The captains room is soo beautiful,decorated to replicate a captains quarters on a ship, with dark wood ceiling and trim.The bed is huge and oh so comfy and snuggly . The gas fireplace is so romantic & you go up 2 steps to get into the jacuzzi tub with the most beautiful view of the bay.You can watch the sunset from there.there's a fridge,with waters, microwave, coffee pot with coffee,tea or cocoa . In the closet are 2 fuzzy robes.The bathroom is nice,has bath gel, but you should bring shampoo.There is also a little deck.The breakfast table was so beautifully decorated & romantic.It was fun waiting to see what delicious foods we were going to be served fresh from the oven.There is only one other room to rent so we had an adorable couple celebrating their first ;year of marriage and we had lot's to talk about, 2nd day was fun sharing our adventures of the day.The only thing I didn't like was leaving !! If you want to indulge yourself for a romantic weekend this is a MUST.

Room Tip: Both rooms have a view of the siletz bay,but the captains quarters is bigger I believe.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple