“Excellent Stay and B&B!!”

and 1 more site!
Baywood Shores Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 8 Lincoln City B&B and Inns
Ashburn, Virginia
“Excellent Stay and B&B!!”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I have been to many B&Bs in the past and must say this one is probably the best I have experienced. The room was expansive, modern, and clean and nicely furnished. There were multiple views of the Coast from within side the house and room. Easy parking right next to the house. Gary and Judy were extremely attentive. Breakfast was delicious and ample. Great coffee. I would definitely return without question the next time I am in the Oregon Coast.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank PhotographerVA

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Salem, Oregon
Reviewed 24 May 2014

We had a *fantastic* time at Baywood Shores. We called absolutely last minute and they were able to accommodate us (and made a fabulous breakfast the next day - keeping my vegetarianism in mind). The room was beautiful and the hospitality was more than one could ask for. I give this B&B the highest recommendation - best place I've ever stayed on the Oregon Coast.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Ellen Y
Lacey, Washington, United States
Reviewed 3 May 2014

This was probably our best B&B experience EVER. If you're ever in Lincoln City, don't hesitate to stay here! We stayed in the Captain's Quarters and the pictures don't do justice. It was relaxing, peaceful, comfortable and beautiful! Judy and Gary Leighton are very gracious hosts. We felt pampered from the time we arrived all the way through the absolutely delicious breakfast, served by the very talented Judy. We enjoyed every minute of our time here. Book with Baywood Shores B&B.. you won't be disappointed!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Hood River, Oregon
Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

The owners/operators were charming, hospitable, helpful, and down-to-earth. The room was luxurious; the breakfast, delicious. The room was equally lovely, clean, and tastefully decorated. The views from the jacuzzi, card table, bed (even the toilet) were breathtaking. Lots of entertainment options both inside the room (movies, books, cards, games) and nearby in Lincoln City, Depoe Bay, and Newport. We can't wait to return!!! Awesome place!

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Rutherford G
Oakley
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Unable to stay at a friends house for the first night of our romantic valentine's weekend, we had to find a place to stay for our first night on the oregon coast. I found this place on the Lincoln City website and I immediately fell in love with the pictures I saw. There was a winter special going on so I thought why not give it a try!

And let me tell you I am so happy we did! It was our first time staying at a bed and breakfast so we were a little unsure about what the experience would be like. We arrived a little bit early after a ten hour drive. Judy graciously let us check in early. Her big bubbly personality warmed my heart and made my boyfriend and I immediately feel comfortable.

Our room was immaculate! The jacuzzi tub absolutely amazing! The views from our room of the bay and the beach were amazing! The breakfast was amazing! Gary you are an amazing cook (and designer)! The service was amazing! The only complaint we did have was that it was a little bit chilly at night and we couldn't figure out how to turn up the thermostat. Other than that we had a truly remarkable experience!

The next night we took advantage of a groupon and stayed at the Salishan Golf Resort. After staying at Baywood Shores, Salishan was a huge disappointment. If it wasn't for the groupon, I probably would've cancelled our reservation and went back to Baywood Shores. Without the groupon the rate would have been more expensive on a room that was not even half as nice at the Cape Cod Room we stayed in with Gary and Judy.

We are planning to return one day to Lincoln City and when we do we will definitely be staying with Judy and Gary at Baywood Shores!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Stanwood, Washington, United States
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

What a beautiful spot. This small B&B tucked right next to the bay did not disappoint. We stayed in the captains quarters, a large room on the top floor with a great view. Gary and Lynn the hosts we very helpful without being intrusive. The decor was described by my wife as 1/2 way between Maui and Key West, but since the location is about 1/2 way between the two, it makes sense! We had a very nice breakfast and headed on our way. This is a great place to stay if you get the opportunity.

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Warren P
Sumter, South Carolina
Reviewed 30 January 2014

This was the first bed and breakfast my husband and I have visited and it spoiled us. The view from the rooms is amazing. The food was terrific. The owners are friendly. I can honestly say I have zero complaints about the place. We actually stayed back in March of 2012, but it won't let me select the date.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple