“Very Disappointed”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

We have had good dining experiences here before, but just had the worst dining experience in years. There was food on the table, ants on the wall, the table was dirty, and it took three requests for water.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

I have eaten here at least 4 times now and each visit has been wonderful. The sushi is always super fresh and delicious, the soup is flavorful, and all the other dishes I have tried have been very good. I will continue to stop in here on my shopping trips to the Outlet Mall. Thanks for a wonderful lunch!

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Food took a while BUT we ordered over 50 pieces of sushi and a roll and it was pretty busy so all considering the turn around was pretty great! We went in on a sunday between 4 and 9 and took advantage of their awesome Happy Hour specials. The food was of great quality and the portion size was awesome for a sushi restuarant. We will definately be going back our next time through! Our waitress was AMAZING! I wish I remembered her name, possibly Leah? She provided EXCELLENT service and another waiter a tall young man even polished our beer glasses table side!! check this place out! I cant wait to go back!

Reviewed 3 April 2014

Surprised to find high quality personalized Sushi in an outlet shopping center. Lots of other options for the non-sushi people in your group. Service is good. no waiting to get in and food served quickly. Not a bad price for Sushi. Decor tried to make up for strip mall feel of the location. Good food.

1  Thank TheCarat
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Wasn't overly thrilled with this restaurant. It was our daughter's birthday and she wanted to eat here. There were 5 of us, some liked their food ok and others not at all.