“Great local spot”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I went to restaurant.com to use some extra airline miles and found this place on the list. Ordered the bento box Togo. It was fantastic and a lot of food I might add. Plus they deliver! Perfect for those low key stay at the condo vacations! I ordered from them again during my 3 day stay!

Reviewed 19 May 2014

We stopped in after a morning of shopping at the outlet mall to get lunch to go and bring it back to our condo. I was actually pleasantly surprised by how good is was! We had teriyaki chicken, fried rice and marinated cucumbers, portions were huge (my husband & I ended up just splitting one order for lunch and eating the other one for dinner they were so big) and prices very reasonable.

Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

We have had good dining experiences here before, but just had the worst dining experience in years. There was food on the table, ants on the wall, the table was dirty, and it took three requests for water.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

I have eaten here at least 4 times now and each visit has been wonderful. The sushi is always super fresh and delicious, the soup is flavorful, and all the other dishes I have tried have been very good. I will continue to stop in here on my shopping trips to the Outlet Mall. Thanks for a wonderful lunch!

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Food took a while BUT we ordered over 50 pieces of sushi and a roll and it was pretty busy so all considering the turn around was pretty great! We went in on a sunday between 4 and 9 and took advantage of their awesome Happy Hour specials. The food was of great quality and the portion size was awesome for a sushi restuarant. We will definately be going back our next time through! Our waitress was AMAZING! I wish I remembered her name, possibly Leah? She provided EXCELLENT service and another waiter a tall young man even polished our beer glasses table side!! check this place out! I cant wait to go back!