“Wonderful dinner”

Price range: US$7 - US$32
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: View, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Enjoy delectable breakfast, lunch and dinner choices as well as a lounge with scrumptious appetizers and excellent cocktails, beer and wine all while overlooking the majesty of the Pacific Ocean. Chinook's Seafood Grill is an amazing place to watch the sun go down over the ocean. The restaurant is located a few blocks off Hwy 101, so it is a lovely, quiet spot.
Reviewed 5 September 2013 via mobile

We went here for our 25th anniversary, service was great, atmosphere was nice, food was excellent though spendy. I will go back.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Located right on the beach, adjacent to the Chinook Winds hotel, is a great place to eat. Their prices are moderate, the food and service good, and the entire place was recently remodeled. Tuesdays and Thursday they have great dinner specials. If you want fantastic dinner service, ask for Nancy. She is a great server!

2  Thank ronald789
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I'm on a special diet and they met my needs with fantastic food. Service was great. Try the seared scallops...they're to die for!

1  Thank Rebop48
Reviewed 3 September 2013

The views are great.
The service is good.
The food is decent.
For the amount they charge, on the dinner menu, I expected a larger portion, as well as a more gourmet flavor. My entree was rather bland, and my husband's portion was barely enough to satisfy his appetite.

We did have an appetizer beforehand that was delicious. It was a nacho plate that had bay shrimp, and a cream sauce instead of regular shredded cheese.
Also, their wine list has a great selection of local and regional wines.

In the future, I would choose a different restaurant for dinner, and save this restaurant for drinks and appetizers only.

Reviewed 24 August 2013

We came here for my daughter's 6th birthday back in May. We waited out in line for quite a while before realizing that the restaurant was on down past the line and the line was for the buffet in another room in the casino. Wish that was a little more clearly marked because we were very hungry. We had already tried to go to the Inn @ Spanish Head and were turned away quite rudely for not having a reservation, so by this time we were starving. The waitress was very nice. My husband ordered prime rib which was really good, I ordered the scallops which I didn't like at all, and my daughter got some clams which she ate all of. Wish I would have ordered the prime rib too. My scallops were charred tasting which I didn't like at all, there was only four or so big ones and they were really expensive! The waitress did bring my daughter out a little sunday and sang to her when she told her it was her birthday though, which I thought was sweet. Overall, we'd go back again, but I would not get the scallops :)