“Early bird specials a great buy”

Chinook's Seafood Grill
Ranked #32 of 108 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Price range: US$7 - US$32
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: View, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Enjoy delectable breakfast, lunch and dinner choices as well as a lounge with scrumptious appetizers and excellent cocktails, beer and wine all while overlooking the majesty of the Pacific Ocean. Chinook's Seafood Grill is an amazing place to watch the sun go down over the ocean. The restaurant is located a few blocks off Hwy 101, so it is a lovely, quiet spot.
Reviewed 21 August 2014

My disappointment was seems to be same early bird special as first night - the way the menu read - I thought each day was different. I went 2 nights. Prime rib was excellent first, fish & chips really good. View is wonderful. ALL STAFF is very attentive. Their later meals are too big for me! Actually these were too much, but forced myself eat all the prime rib & fish. - too good to waste. Salad presentation has also improved! I heard other patrons commenting as well.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

Beautiful ocean view so close you can smell the ocean. Fast & helpful staff. I had the soup & salad. We where served quickly. Clam chowder was ok tasting but nothing special. Chowder was better last year. Bread was very good, served with a fruit vinegar & oil side. My grandma had the prime rib dip with sweet potato fries. Sandwich was descent size but a bit of a fatty cut. Sweet potato fries were delicious.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

The hotel was behind on laundry so my husband and I had to find some place to eat and of course this restaurant is right behind the hotel lobby. We went at a really good time, Happy hour and the sunset dinner! I was pretty hungry so I got the cheese plate and the clams as apps. They were above my expectation. Amazing! My husband who hates clams said he would order these again. Very yummy. Then we ordered from the sunset dinner, fish and chips and the pasta. I was NOT a big fan of the pasta. I don't think the goat cheese goes very well on top. But, the fish and chips that my husband got were amazing. I would love to go back and eat here again. Plus the view from our booth was fantastic. I loved it.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

We found a place near the beach immediately upon driving into town. My kids had never seen the ocean before, so we found the nearest spot, which happened to be the Chinook Winds Resort. We decided to eat, since we were there, and expected it to be a bit pricey.
When we entered, the host looked us up and down and advised us to take a look at a menu first. She then coldly walked us to a table. Our table was facing the beach, that was the only good part of our dining experience. Our server was rushed and cold. My fish and chips was mediocre at best. We paid way too much money for diner food and poor service. Find a cheaper place in town, I'm sure you'll get better food.

1  Thank Kristel P
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Food way over priced.which is fine if you get the quality which was not there. Prime rib was almost 1/2 fat and did not bring how ordered. Didnt even get a refill of water. Which I semi understand they were completely booked but for what you pay the service better be spot on. Bring in more staff. Very disappointed compared to last year.