“Don't be turned off by the entrance.”

Rock Your World: Pacific Northwest Gem & Jewelry Gallery
Ranked #5 of 27 Shopping in Lincoln City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Rock Your World: Pacific NW Gem & Jewelry Gallery is your premier spot on the Oregon coast to find unique and wonderful treasures & creations from the Pacific NW! Oregon Beach Agates - Petrified Wood - Gemstones - Oregon Sunstones - Obsidian - Polished Rocks - We'll tell you where to find cool rocks! - Local Art - Handcrafted Jewelry. Laura Joki, owner of Rock Your World is a world class rockhound and is happy to answer your questions about the science behind the rocks and minerals in our state and also your rockhounding questions! FREE AGATE HUNTING LESSONS!!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Worth a visit. Beautiful, unique rock hangings, and vast variety of gem stones. We stopped on the way to the Lincoln City Outlet Mall.

xsecretninjax, Owner at Rock Your World: Pacific Northwest Gem & Jewelry Gallery, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Thank you for your review!

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"rockhounds"
"items"

Reviewed 14 August 2017

April 28th we returned to Lincoln City on the Oregon coast. This gem-shop was among our stops. There we met the lovely person who wire-wraps the gems. She is a true artist.

Two pieces caught my eye: one was a "tree of life" similar the one in the pictue but with a different stone. The other was a picture stone wrapped in its own cameo-frame which became my choice.

Why not the tree of life stone, you might ask? Well, the simple answer is I already have one of her tree of life creations with a Labradorite stone.

I strongly recommend this gem shop to those who are serious about the jewelry they wear.

xsecretninjax, Owner at Rock Your World: Pacific Northwest Gem & Jewelry Gallery, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

We love you guys so much! Thank you! <3

Reviewed 29 June 2017

I saw a comment about this business so thought I would check it out on the internet. Beautiful website and pictures of the inventory, The site (and I'm sure the store) is absolutely amazing and being a rockhound, please see what I found from the site (sorry my picture isn't very clear but you can see it on the website)! The artist, Laura, created the laboradite pendant that was shown on the website and just from a short conversation, she created the amazing matching earrings for me to go with the pendant. I am absolutely thrilled with her talents and can't wait to have more pieces she has done! A must see, especially if you will be in Lincoln City for the eclipse! Thank you Laura!

xsecretninjax, Owner at Rock Your World: Pacific Northwest Gem & Jewelry Gallery, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2017

Thank you for taking a chance on us! <3

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

I wanted a necklace from this shop for my birthday, and had this one special made. It's sturdy, intricate, and completely astonishing. Laura was professional and took a reasonable amount of time to make my order. Highly recommended!!

xsecretninjax, Owner at Rock Your World: Pacific Northwest Gem & Jewelry Gallery, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2017

Yay! Glad you love it!

See more reviews
Reviewed 18 May 2017

If you love rock hounding or searching the Oregon beaches for fun rocks, this is the place to come. The staff is great and there are lots of fun rocks to see. I found a great bruneau jasper belt gem. Great little store.

Thank you!

Travellers who viewed Rock Your World: Pacific Northwest Gem & Jewelry Gallery also viewed

Lincoln City, Oregon Coast

Been to Rock Your World: Pacific Northwest Gem & Jewelry Gallery? Share your experiences!