“My house is decorated in this place.”

Mossy Creek Pottery
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: HANDMADE IN THE NORTHWEST. Mossy Creek Pottery was founded in 1973 on six acres bordering the beautiful Siletz Bay Wildlife Refuge. Located just one scenic half-mile off U.S. Highway 101, the near century-old farmhouse is easily found as you travel on Immonen Road through a forest of spruce and hemlock. This hidden gem is home to the work of 40 Northwest artists. Inside you'll find a wide assortment of functional and decorative pottery in an array of glazes, representing the many and varied styles and techniques of our local and regional potters. Discover a little treasure for yourself or find a gift for someone special. There's something at Mossy Creek for every taste and any budget.
Boise, Idaho
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“My house is decorated in this place.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2013

This is just off the main road and they have gorgeous pieces, I pick out something ever time I go. I have decorated my house with their pottery. I also had them ship to me once when I had my little car and everything was packed perfectly. If you buy for yourself or for a special gift for someone this is the place to go.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Donna B

Grants Pass, Oregon
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Hidden Jewel in the Woods”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2012

South of Lincoln City you will see a sign for Mossy Creek Pottery. This is a Jewel of a shop. Many different artist sell their creations here. Looking for yourself or for gifts you cannot go wrong here. With many different styles and colors it will be hard for you to choose.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Jolene L
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Very nice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2012 via mobile

Go everytine we come here. First tine we did not buy anything. Wasn't because there wasn't anything we didn't want just didn't need anything. Great work.

Portland, Oregon
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Amazing Local Collection of Pottery”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2012

Mossy Creek never disappoints -- the display of pottery from many different Northwests potters is always fascinating. The varied techniques, colors and shapes make it a store to circle at least three times. Whether you are looking for a display piece or a mug, Mossy Creek is always worth a stop.

The porch generally has some lower cost items that the potters have deemed to be not first rate -- I have one wonderful display piece where the imperfection is not noticeable that came from the seconds.

Check out the fused glass pieces as well, if any are displayed -- You may find them in the trees or in the shop.

Visited September 2012
4 Thank menardjayne
Gleneden Beach, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Awesome Place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2012

This is a must visit if you're in the Lincoln City area. It's a bit off the beaten path, with a unique woodsy/artsy setting, that just makes you want to slow down and take your time while going through this place. I come here to get many of my gifts for friends, and they always have such an amazing and high quality selection of pottery, at very reasonable prices. No, its not your 5 dollar tourist mug, but a quality, handmade product, which is unique and will be something of value to you for its entire life. It really is worth visiting even just to view the pieces, although I always have a hard time leaving without a new coffee mug!

Visited April 2012