America's Best Inn & Suites Lincoln City
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Very Good 4/5
Shearwater Inn(Lincoln City)
Great 4.5/5
Inn at Lincoln City(Lincoln City)
Good 3.5/5
Rodeway Inn & Suites(Lincoln City)
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsbagelspay depositcontinental breakfastparking lotthe breakfast areaoregon coastcasino
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 September 2011

We checked in with two small children after my little one began feeling ill during our day trip to the beach. Rather than make her endure the ride home, we opted to stay the night. We ended up at America's Best Inn and noticed a funny smell and ants on the window sill and table. When I pulled back the sheets for my daugher, I noticed a green stain. My friend (a nurse) then checked the other bed where she found small red dots at the foot of the bed, and immediately thought of bedbugs. When we tried to leave shortly after checking in, the front desk staff was rude, as well as unhelpful, and denied any problem with the obviously dirty and infested room. When I called the hotel to speak with the owner/manager, I spoke to a woman who told me I was lucky they didn't just charge me for the whole night (I was there for 20 minutes max), accused me of lying about the conditions of the room, and proceeded to hang up on me when I asked for her name and hotel owner's name. Do yourself a favor and don't stay here!!! There are too many other great hotels in the area to choose from.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
7  Thank swilly330
ABIlincolncity, Manager at America's Best Inn & Suites Lincoln City, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2012

All our rooms at Americas Best Inn & Suites are 100% non-smoking and pet free. Our housekeepers have been with us for years and work very closely with management to assure all our guests of a clean and comfortable stay. While there may be an occasional oversight we do our best to promptly resolve any issues a guest may have. We are very sorry you seem to have had a bad experience but what you are describing certainly is not representative of our Hotel.

Reviewed 9 August 2011

When we got there the room was clean, it had a couch, 2 chairs and a king bed. After unpacking, we sat on the couch and there was no cushion or springs. We sank in and actually hit my shoulder on a spring. Awful. The bed's were so hard and the pillows so flat my arms kept falling asleep throughout the night. The next morning when we woke up to the continental breakfast, we were a bit shocked that the "breakfast nazi" told us we could NOT take our juice and muffin back to the room we were suppose to eat in the "lounge". The lounge only had were 4 tables and 16 chairs in that tiny room. The tables were all full and there were an additional 15 people waiting to sit. People had to stand AND eat because we were told repeatedly that WE couldn't eat in OUR rooms. A woman was actually stopped as she went down the hall with her bagel and brought back to stand in the lobby to eat...weird. The hot tub was always full of people which was disappointing. Seemed everytime we went to use the facility the same group of kids was in there. I might add that there was only room for 5-6 people comfortably. The last thing was the walls were incredibly thin. There was someone upstairs pacing all night above us and everytime he went to the bathroom you heard him. Next door there was a poor couple struggling with a newborn and we could hear every cry and gasp of frustration. For what we spent on priceline...not worth it.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank LOTZOFBOYZ
Reviewed 8 August 2011

We booked this hotel from priceline and was very disappointed when we got there. It is very worn down and dingy. I booked 1 adult and 2 kids and received a single queen bed room and for a mere $10 I was allowed to upgrade to a 2 queen bed room. There was mold on the bathroom walls and our bedroom window was directly in the parking lot, 3 ft off the ground so we couldnt leave window or curtains open. The sauna was in a dark locked room with a cover on it, I was worried that the chemicals hadnt been checked in who knows how long so we didnt even use it. Walls are very thin and we heard the upstairs people partying till like 1 in the morning. I would not ever recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank disappointed3258826
Reviewed 28 July 2011

Very reasonable and comfortable. Super friendly staff, clean room and a water filter for both drinking and showering. Free DVD player as well. Older motel but nicely kept up. We will be returning soon.

Room Tip: Check for specials and coupons on I-5 McDonalds.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 July 2011

Stayed at this hotel last week and just a quick note that this place is a great value for the money. Room was clean, bed was comfortable, desk clerk friendly, & the breakfast area was well stocked and absolutly spotless. For a one or few night location great value.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family