“Lincoln City” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of America's Best Inn & Suites Lincoln City

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
America's Best Inn & Suites Lincoln City
Ranked #28 of 36 Hotels in Lincoln City
“Lincoln City”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2012

The hotel was alright, rooms were a little on the dirty side. Complimentary breakfast was okay, juice machine was broken, only drinks were coffee and hot chocolate.

• Stayed July 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2012

My husband and I came down to Lincoln City for our honeymoon. The first part of our stay was a different hotel directly on the beach which was very disappointing. We hardly got any sleep, it was very noisy and you could hear people talking in the room next to yours. On a whim we decided to stay another night but didn't have reservations anywhere. I found a room for one night at America's Best Inn & Suites. The price was very reasonable and when we go there to check in they gave us a free upgrade to a King Suite. When we entered our room we were so glad we found this place. It was clean and spacious! The furniture all seemed new and the best part was it was peaceful and quiet! We will definately be back to stay. Thanks so much!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Christina J
Morton, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2012

Have to admit we were a little leery booking a room online in a town we had never been to.... but we were extremely happy with the results! The staff was VERY friendly and accommodating, allowed for an early check in with NO PROBLEM, the rates were SUPER reasonable in peak season June, our rooms were VERY CLEAN with comfortable beds, extra pillows, microwave, fridge, iron, blow dryer, cable tv, dvd player, hotel also had a real good hot breakfast and sauna plus a hot tub. Centrally located in the middle of town, close to shopping ,restaurants and the beach! We could not have been more thrilled! I read some unsavory reviews on this hotel before I booked along with some good ones, now wondering if the unsavory ones were from folks who just never are able to be pleased no matter what, because we had a FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE, would recommend to anyone and definately will be returning to this hotel on our next visit to Lincoln City!! Thank you to all of the staff at America's Best Inn in Lincoln City Oregon for a wonderful stay :)

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank kimmydd66
Snohomish, Washington, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2012

Very Clean, Great Breakfast and way beyond friendly staff.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
Beaverton, Oregon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2012

The Inn & Ste was easy to find late at night. As advertised, it was close to the casino. The greeter was very polite and helpful, even though it was nearing 10:00 PM. She greeted me with a smile when the breakfast room opened for service. Offered to make a waffle for me.
Arriving late and leaving before 11AM; I only regret not having to soak in the hot tub (jacuzzi). Overall, my overnight stay at the Inn & Suite was very pleasant.

Room Tip: an upstairs room in the middle of the hallway makes for quietness
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled solo
Buford, Wyoming
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2012

This isn't the ritz, but you don't get to stay at the ritz for these rates! However it is more comfortable and clean than most other motels in this price range. Comfy mattress and bedding, spotless bathroom, a TV big enough to see the screen, real cups (not styro!), plus a good breakfast too. I appreciate a truly non-smoking and pet-free sleep (no perfume to cover up old stench), and I will definitely stay here on my next trip through Lincoln City. I can only hope the next night's sleep on the way back to Wyoming will be as comfortable. I was hesitant to stay because of the previous reviews, but I am pretty sure that hotel guest was confused with a neighboring property that shares the parking lot. But, I am glad I ignored those reviews...... please do the same.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2012

I came with my boyfriend, we shared a full size bed for about a year, most miserable sleep of our lives. We up graded to a king and figured it would suck getting a queen too but we could do it for a night and not pay $20 more bucks for a king. But no, this room was a full size bed hard as a rock. We didn't realize till about 11pm so we just ruffed it out. All night long we could hear the people next to us screaming. I'm 21 and I'm too swore to go downstairs to get some free breakfast. We really debated leaving at 3am and heading home. To top it off the guy at the front desk.just seemed miserable, and the shower curtain sticks to you the whole time you shower. I guess that's what we get for going with the cheapest hotel we could find! My suggestion, $30 more is worth it for a different hotel. I will never come back here

• Stayed April 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
5 Thank Mayganb08
ABIlincolncity, Manager at America's Best Inn & Suites Lincoln City, responded to this review, 4 May 2012
All the rooms at Americas Best Inn & Suites in Lincoln City are either King or Queen size, we do not have any rooms with the bed type you described. I am sorry to hear about your bad experience. Most of our customers find us to be a very clean, quite, and reasonably priced Hotel.

Travellers are raving about these Lincoln City hotels