“Lincoln City”

America's Best Inn & Suites Lincoln City
Ranked #30 of 35 Hotels in Lincoln City
Reviewed 6 August 2012

The hotel room was clean. Breakfast needs to be improved; the bananas were almost rotten! We booked over the phone. David (or maybe Dave) was really helpful and nice, and gave us a discount. The bed was okay, although it could have been slightly better for me to be well satisfied.

Shyona, a hotel staff was beyond nice and helpful. She helped us in more than one way. We had a coupon and she accepted it, which the other Chinese lady blatantly denied. If you go to that hotel, and need any help or have a situation find Shyona. She is the (only) helping staff available at the hotel! Never approach the Chinese lady, because 99 percent of the time you will be denied any help or cooperation. If not for Shyona, I'd have rated the service to be poor.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for America's Best Inn & Suites Lincoln City

Reviewed 3 July 2012

The hotel was alright, rooms were a little on the dirty side. Complimentary breakfast was okay, juice machine was broken, only drinks were coffee and hot chocolate.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 3 July 2012

My husband and I came down to Lincoln City for our honeymoon. The first part of our stay was a different hotel directly on the beach which was very disappointing. We hardly got any sleep, it was very noisy and you could hear people talking in the room next to yours. On a whim we decided to stay another night but didn't have reservations anywhere. I found a room for one night at America's Best Inn & Suites. The price was very reasonable and when we go there to check in they gave us a free upgrade to a King Suite. When we entered our room we were so glad we found this place. It was clean and spacious! The furniture all seemed new and the best part was it was peaceful and quiet! We will definately be back to stay. Thanks so much!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christina J
Reviewed 2 July 2012

Have to admit we were a little leery booking a room online in a town we had never been to.... but we were extremely happy with the results! The staff was VERY friendly and accommodating, allowed for an early check in with NO PROBLEM, the rates were SUPER reasonable in peak season June, our rooms were VERY CLEAN with comfortable beds, extra pillows, microwave, fridge, iron, blow dryer, cable tv, dvd player, hotel also had a real good hot breakfast and sauna plus a hot tub. Centrally located in the middle of town, close to shopping ,restaurants and the beach! We could not have been more thrilled! I read some unsavory reviews on this hotel before I booked along with some good ones, now wondering if the unsavory ones were from folks who just never are able to be pleased no matter what, because we had a FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE, would recommend to anyone and definately will be returning to this hotel on our next visit to Lincoln City!! Thank you to all of the staff at America's Best Inn in Lincoln City Oregon for a wonderful stay :)

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank kimmydd66
Reviewed 27 June 2012

Very Clean, Great Breakfast and way beyond friendly staff.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 May 2012

The Inn & Ste was easy to find late at night. As advertised, it was close to the casino. The greeter was very polite and helpful, even though it was nearing 10:00 PM. She greeted me with a smile when the breakfast room opened for service. Offered to make a waffle for me.
Arriving late and leaving before 11AM; I only regret not having to soak in the hot tub (jacuzzi). Overall, my overnight stay at the Inn & Suite was very pleasant.

Room Tip: an upstairs room in the middle of the hallway makes for quietness
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 May 2012

This isn't the ritz, but you don't get to stay at the ritz for these rates! However it is more comfortable and clean than most other motels in this price range. Comfy mattress and bedding, spotless bathroom, a TV big enough to see the screen, real cups (not styro!), plus a good breakfast too. I appreciate a truly non-smoking and pet-free sleep (no perfume to cover up old stench), and I will definitely stay here on my next trip through Lincoln City. I can only hope the next night's sleep on the way back to Wyoming will be as comfortable. I was hesitant to stay because of the previous reviews, but I am pretty sure that hotel guest was confused with a neighboring property that shares the parking lot. But, I am glad I ignored those reviews...... please do the same.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family