“Amazing ”

The 101 Burger
Ranked #19 of 109 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

My kids REALY enjoyed the burgers and Vance was so cool it was awesome he even gave the kids quarters to play games SO AWESOME!!

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Stopped by here on a recent trip to Lincoln City based on all the positive reviews and was not disappointed. Incredible burgers, very fun, laid-back and kid-friendly environment. Will definitely be returning as often as possible in the future. I wish it were closer!

Reviewed 10 August 2014

My husband and I went to coast for anniversary. On first night, we went to famous Mo's. It was so packed and crazy, even at 7pm on a Wednesday night. It was fine but by the next night, we were wanting something quieter and less chaotic and 101 Burger was perfect for that. The burgers were delicious and the service was great: the young man who took our order went out of his way to please my husband when my hubby requested jalapeños and they had none on hand. He said he'd run over to the store next to restaurant and grab a few since he had to go there for something else.
It was super quiet and laid-back there and we liked the unique style of the place.

1  Thank nostalgicmommy
Reviewed 10 August 2014

This was such a fun experience foy my boys. They loved getting to contribute to the graffiti and were rewarded with a game tolken. The staff was super warm and welcoming, the food was good and a great value as well.

1  Thank GGmaretto
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

The 202 burger combo was a great deal. The food was great and the place is fun. Staff is welcoming and friendly. Theyve got a pool table to pass the time too.