Inn At Spanish Head
Best Western Plus Landmark Inn(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$104
BestWestern.com
Comfort Inn and Suites Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$104
ComfortInn
Liberty Inn Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$145
Inn at Lincoln City(Lincoln City)
US$89
US$86
Westshore Oceanfront Motel(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$96
Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$195
BestWestern.com
The Coho Oceanfront Lodge(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$152
Surftides Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$141
Orbitz.com
Beachfront Manor Hotel(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$132
  • Beachfront
All reviewsvalet servicetenth floororegon coastfloor to ceiling windowshuge balconyroom servicebeach leveloutdoor poolthe pacific oceanone bedroom suitefirst floorgreat viewparking lotocean frontslidersexercise roombeach access
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Wonderful staff! Everyone was very pleasant, helpful and friendly! We stayed on the 1st floor and walked right out to the beach! We also stayed on the 6th floor for great views! Great place! Great staff!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Karen55711
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Room was clean a tiny bit worn but nothing to be alarmed about. However considering the price it should have been perfect. Our room was on the bottom floor and opened onto a patio within steps to the sand. The beach was clean no garbage. Floor to ceiling patio doors with screen was awesome. The waves put us to sleep at night! Covered smoking area for smokers with a wind block. It was sunny and beautiful! Around 7pm the fire alarms started going off. No one told us what was going on or what to do. This went on for 30 minutes. Staff was polite but didn't go out of their way for you. On the second day I was asked if I was staying there by a staff member, like I was someone who snuck in off the street? That was weird. Other than that we had a great time and all was well. Comfy clean beds. I would stay here again if it was cheaper!

Room Tip: Definitely ask for the bottom floor. No elevator ride back and forth to the beach!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Funtobeme253
Reviewed 9 May 2014

From my experience, PLEASE ALWAYS CHECK YOUR BILL BEFORE LEAVING THIS PLACE.

It took me about 2 hours to get my bill fixed. The rude front desk lady even said me to step aside or leave the place when I demanded to fix my bill. The teenager probably knows math better than this lady who was equipped with computer. Only the other lady from the back office listened to me and tried figuring out if I am right or not. After about 2 hours at the lobby, they finally fix the bill acknowledging that I was right. But nobody said SORRY. Only the parking lot attendant Mark who observed all of this did apologize for them.

I definitely will stay away from the place and suggest the same to all my friends and family who always spend time here.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank tina98662
Reviewed 4 May 2014

We got a one bedroom suite for my birthday and took my parents to stay with us. We were in room 630. It was very spacious and beautiful. The furnishings were comfortable and elegant. The deck overlooking the sea was the largest we have ever seen. Unfortunately the weather was cool, so we didn't spend a lot of time on it, but it was appreciated none the less. The beds were comfortable, and the room was very quiet and clean.

We ate dinner in the restaurant, and the service was excellent and the food was terrific. We had a wonderful time.

The prices for the rooms are on the higher end along the coast. But I don't mind paying for something as long as we receive our money's worth. I felt we did.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank OregonAngelwings
Reviewed 20 April 2014

My husband and I have just returned from a weekend here. Our room was large and comfortable with a breathtaking view. The staff were polite and efficient. The bar on the tenth floor is relaxing and again has wonderful views. We had the Easter Champagne brunch and it did not disappoint. The assortment of items was excellent and the complimentary Mimosas were yum!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple