Inn At Spanish Head
Best Western Plus Landmark Inn(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$104
BestWestern.com
Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$88
Inn at Lincoln City(Lincoln City)
US$88
US$86
US$184
Comfort Inn and Suites Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$128
ComfortInn
The Coho Oceanfront Lodge(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$124
Beachfront Manor Hotel(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$221
US$210
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
Surftides Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$141
Liberty Inn Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$89
Hotels.com
US$203
All reviewsvalet servicetenth floororegon coastfloor to ceiling windowshuge balconyroom servicebeach leveloutdoor poolthe pacific oceanone bedroom suitefirst floorgreat viewparking lotocean frontslidersexercise roombeach access
Reviewed 12 June 2014

A great place to relax and enjoy the awesome ocean view. It was very windy so did not use the outdoor pool. The room was older but immaculate. Staff very friendly and the food was good ..even if they charged to split the omelet! It was weird to walk up stairs to exit the building, this place is built on a cliff, which would be good in a tusaumi. On the beach was great shells and rocks to dig around.

Room Tip: we were on the 6th floor,with a large balcony
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pati l
Reviewed 7 June 2014

and I sat first in a cozy lounge and then in my cosy room watching the waves. The rooms are perfectly situated so you can look out at the ocean and forget all the rooms around you. It was well-cleaned, a good size and had a very comfortable bed. I liked the separate fan and light switches in the bathroom. Shower was great, the fridge was a nice surprise. Every staff person I interacted with was extremely pleasant. The lounge had a relaxed feel and the bartender was friendly, polite and attentive. It was a quiet, mid-week April night, so I could take my time, sitting next to the window, with drinks, bar snack and then items from the dining room menu. He mixed a very good margarita.
I used valet parking because of the driving rain and the service was excellent. I also was assured there would be no problem retrieving my car at 5 a.m. if I decided to leave that early. I had a concern about the parking lot being across the road as I had some art items I had purchased driving up the coast in the car. It was not a problem.
I don't know how it would be in mid-summer with a lot more guests, but it was delightful in April. I didn't want to be surrounded by a touristy beach resort town and while the town is there, it doesn't intrude. They have great off-season specials.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We didnt have a reservation but had a change in plans at the last minute, and popped in to see if there were rooms available. The staff at the front desk were just awesome. We were allowed to see each room available and pick one. The room was really clean and had a great view of the beach. The hall was quiet and the room was easily accessible from the elevator. We awoke to a spectacular sunrise coming through our shades. We went up to the top of the hotel for breakfast and the staff were very attentive. The beach is easily accessible from the lower part of the hotel, and we strolled the shores for a while.
Great stay and I would absolutely stay here again. Thank you Inn at Spanish Head!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Wonderful staff! Everyone was very pleasant, helpful and friendly! We stayed on the 1st floor and walked right out to the beach! We also stayed on the 6th floor for great views! Great place! Great staff!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Karen55711
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Room was clean a tiny bit worn but nothing to be alarmed about. However considering the price it should have been perfect. Our room was on the bottom floor and opened onto a patio within steps to the sand. The beach was clean no garbage. Floor to ceiling patio doors with screen was awesome. The waves put us to sleep at night! Covered smoking area for smokers with a wind block. It was sunny and beautiful! Around 7pm the fire alarms started going off. No one told us what was going on or what to do. This went on for 30 minutes. Staff was polite but didn't go out of their way for you. On the second day I was asked if I was staying there by a staff member, like I was someone who snuck in off the street? That was weird. Other than that we had a great time and all was well. Comfy clean beds. I would stay here again if it was cheaper!

Room Tip: Definitely ask for the bottom floor. No elevator ride back and forth to the beach!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family