“Unexpected trip to the coast”

Ashley Inn and Suites
Ranked #10 of 35 Hotels in Lincoln City
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 25 August 2013

We had not intended to go to the coast last weekend but somehow ended up in Lincoln City and our favorite motel there and maybe on all the Oregon Coast. The rooms are very spacious, neat & clean with all the amenities. It is also very quiet. The breakfast is always good, but we were anticipating their 'made to order' breakfast but unfortunately it was not available the day we were there. Would highly recommend the Ashley Inn.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Ron W, General Manager at Ashley Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2013

Thank you for your kind comments. We recognize that many travelers are looking for a room at the last minute. Our staff is always there to work with you and make sure that your stay is special!

Reviewed 24 August 2013

We brought my parents here for my mom's 60th and we were very well taken care of. The rooms were very clean and roomy and the breakfast was delicious!! The staff was also very accommodating. Thanks to a great stay!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Supervisor A, Front Desk Supervisor at Ashley Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2013

Dear Trisha W-
Thank you for your review! I am glad that you had a great stay here with us for your mom's 60th birthday! Thank you for your compliments to our staff, they are greatly appreciated and I will pass them along. We hope that you will come and stay with us the next time you visit Lincoln City!

Reviewed 24 August 2013

This is a GREAT VALUE! The staff is friendly, the rooms are clean and comfortable. They always have coffee and fresh cookies or muffins at the front desk. They have a small store and a nice selection of movies. The wi fi is nice, always works even on the third floor. This is very close to Chinook Winds and they do have a shuttle to the the casino if needed. They sit next door to a Starbucks and LiL Sambo's where the food is delicious.

Dear Tera74-
Thank you for your kind review! We appreciate you taking time to give your feedback about your stay. I will pass your compliments to our staff, they work really hard to give everyone who stays here a great experience. I am glad that you were able to enjoy a few of our amenities that we offer, I hope you were able to try our full hot breakfast as well as our indoor heated salt water pool, sauna, and Jacuzzi. Having Starbucks next door and Lil Sambo's is a great bonus. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 24 August 2013

My hotel stay was wonderful. Very nice staff and very clean inside and out. Rooms were great; They came with a couch and lunch table which made my stay even better. Granite tops and granite bathroom floor made the room look wonderful. Stayed there for two nights and enjoyed them both. Kids loved the outside pond full of fishes and my wife loved the fact that starbucks was right there.

Dear Alex D-
Thank you for your kind review! I am glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed your two night stay with us. All of our rooms are oversized, which gives you a lot of room even with the furniture we have in our rooms. Having Starbucks next door is a great bonus for our customers. Our pond outside with our fish attract a lot of guests as well as the furry ones! We hope that you stop and stay with us the next time your family visits Lincoln City.

Reviewed 22 August 2013

My Wife and I road the motorcycle down the coast on 101 with no plans of where to stop or eat, just free sailing. On the evening of our anniversary we stopped in at the Ashley Inn in Lincoln City just because it looked nice and it was in a good central locatiion. They were very nice and gave us a very reasonable rate that I couldn't believe. Room was clean and spacious and the staff was excellent. Would definitely recommend this great Hotel to my friends. Well done Ashley Inn, well done.

Dear Mike L-
Thank you for your great review! I am glad that you and your wife enjoyed your stay with us on your anniversary. Thank you for your compliment about our staff, I will pass it along. They love hearing that they are doing a great job from our customers. I hope you and your wife will come and see us again!

Reviewed 20 August 2013

This was a nice enough hotel. I booked a room on Priceline and was ok with the price. When I got there, the staff informed me that they could only do four people to a room. Their reasoning "in case their were a fire, the fire department would only be looking for four people and not five." Now I was staying with my spouse and our three young children. They did try and charge me to upgrade for $60 to a suite that would sleep all five of us. Luckily there was a nice employee who told the lady helping us to just switch rooms and not charge us. So we got a one bedroom suite with two queen beds for the price we booked on Priceline. The bathroom of the suite did not smell pleasant. That would be my only complaint. There are DVD players in all the rooms which is nice. The breakfast was pretty good. It was made to order, plus muffins and cereal while you wait. The muffins were some of the best I have ever had. It turned out to be a great vacation.

Dear Heather S-
Thank you for your review. We appreciate the feedback we get from our customers. I am happy to hear that we were able to accommodate your family by putting you in our one of our family suites. Booking through an online website can be tricky at times and we recommend if you have more than four guests or any pets that you call us directly due to we only have our standard rooms that only sleep up to four guests online. I am glad that you were able to enjoy some of our amenities we offer. I do hope that you and your family come back to stay with us again.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

Excellent and caring staff of everyone that works there.
We stayed two nights and it was our 40th anniversary. The staff was exceptional!
Very good location, easy in and out, good parking, quiet, clean, affordable.
Good breakfasts and snacks during the day.
We plan to stay again and will recommend this to family and friends.

Room Tip: main floor near lobby was excellent

Dear Dave B-
Thank you for your review! I am glad to know that you enjoyed your two night stay with us. Thank you for your kind compliments to our staff, we appreciate it very much. We are centrally located in town which makes it easy to walk to where you want to go. I am glad that you enjoyed our full hot breakfast and I hope that you were able to enjoy the other great amenities we offer. Thank you for recommending us to your family and friends! We look forward to your next visit!