“Great stay again!”

Ashley Inn and Suites
Ranked #10 of 35 Hotels in Lincoln City
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 10 March 2014

We stayed with our daughters basketball team for the second year in a row. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The staff is always friendly and helpfull. My kids love the pool, always a hit. I love that Starbucks is a walk across the parking lot. The breakfast is ok, the change to table service is nice on slower mornings, but when busy, as much as the servers were apologetic, it was way to slow. 30 minutes to wait is just to long to wait to get an order in, and then another 20 minutes for food. We all liked the self serve breakfast much better.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Supervisor A, Front Desk Supervisor at Ashley Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear Jaime2721-

Thank you for your review! I am glad that your family enjoyed their stay with us. The basketball groups that stay with us are a nice group of kids! I am sorry to hear that it took awhile to get your breakfast. I will pass your concern on to my Managers. Having Starbucks next door is always a plus! We look forward to your visit next year!

Reviewed 10 March 2014

I stopped at Ashley Inn in Lincoln City on my way to a meeting in Portland. The room was very clean and comfortable. I had a great night sleep, something that often happens when I'm on the road. It was raining hard, yet there was plenty of parking near the main entrance, and once inside the warm atmosphere immediately helped me forget about the stormy weather outside.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Supervisor A, Front Desk Supervisor at Ashley Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2014

Dear 157Andy
Thank you for writing us a review.I am glad to hear that you had a nice stay with us. Our housekeepers work hard to make sure every room is nice and clean for our guests. I will let them know that they are doing a great job. We hope you stop in and see us again.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Every time we come to Lincoln City we stay at the Ashley Inn. The Staff is always very nice and are willing to accommodate any need. The pool is great to do my water aerobics. The rooms are cozy. I love the couch especially because it just sinks you into a wonderful comforting feel.
Can't wait for our next stay.
One thing I do miss is the breakfast buffet. We loved the options of lots of goodies. The menu just doesn't feel right. Plus I noticed the breakfast gals get overloaded at certain times of the morning.
the breakfast staff are courteous and helpful

Room Tip: The higher floors the better cell phone reception
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Stephanie S-
Thank you for your review. We appreciate that you are a repeat guest! Our staff work hard to give each guest the best experience we can while they are staying with us. I am glad that you were able to enjoy our salt water pool! We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 24 February 2014 via mobile

I stayed here February 22nd, the room was very clean, very roomy, nice pool, breakfast was great! Just blocks from Chinook Winds Casino, and not far from the outlet mall for shopping. Plenty of restaurants near by, with a Starbucks next door. This hotel has DVD players in all the rooms and movies to rent, with plenty of movie choices to choose from. When I come to Lincoln City, the Ashley Inn is where I like to stay!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Supervisor A, Front Desk Supervisor at Ashley Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear Jag1976-

Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We are centrally located with a few restaurants in walking distance as well as the Casino. We are happy to hear that you like to stay with us when you are visiting Lincoln City. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 21 February 2014

The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. The room was nicely decorated, clean and the bed soft. The morning breakfast was nothing special with not enough selection for anyone trying to eat heath and the quantity of the breakfast was just enough to get you to the next restaurant.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Dear Jeff F-
Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that you had a good experience during your stay. I am sorry that breakfast wasn't what you were expecting. Thank you for your comments about our staff members, I will let them know that they are doing a great job. We hope you come and stay with us the next time your in town.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

I think the best thing about checking in is when they bring out the fresh baked chocolate chip cookies-still warm!
I would recommend staying here for the location and the value of what they offer-
We mainly came for New Years Eve at the casino, so in location to the casino, it was great!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking time to write us a review! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us. Our freshly baked cookies are always a great hit with our guests! We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

This was a great place to stay - very nicely finished with plenty of room and comfortable couch and tables included in room. The pool and hot tub were great! The breakfast was nicely done and served individually. There's even a laundryroom. We were there when Portland was snowed in and felt it was a great place to be away from that mess and stayed an extra night. The price was surprising compared with similar places we'd stayed for much more.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Jan D-
I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Its always nice to get away from home when the weather isn't nice. I appreciate you taking time to write us a nice review. I am glad that you were able to enjoy the amenities we offer. We look forward to your next visit with us.