“Great coffee - friendly staff! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pirate Coffee Company - CLOSED

Pirate Coffee Company
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Description: We are family owned business producing high quality products. We offer fresh roasted coffees from ports around the world (we do our own roasting). We provide retail and wholesale offerings. Our locations carry fresh brewed coffee and espresso delights. We carry fine chocolates made freshly by our Chocolatiers. We have fresh baked products available too, our bakers are always busy. Please drop in for a visit and a cup of coffee that's been voted "Best of the Best"
Gilbert, AZ
“Great coffee - friendly staff! ”
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

We visited both locations (Depoe Bay and Lincoln City).. Recommend the "dead men tell no tales" and "spicy wench." The hot chocolate is good too!

Victoria Capital Regional District, Canada
“My favourite cafe on the Oregon Coast”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

My favourite café on the Oregon Coast. Great service, very friendly staff and owner, great coffee, excellent Iced Mochas. Don't expect latte art. The Depoe Bay location of Pirate Coffee is a roastery and also a café. The Lincoln City location sells a variety of costume jewelry, scarves, purses, and other items. Although they were out of stock of the Pirate Coffee Company bling t-shirts during my first visit of the week, they made one just for me once the fabric arrived, just in time before I left the area.

They sell a variety of single-origin coffees as well as blends. I really enjoyed the Tanzanian Peaberry, and purchased a couple of bags of beans plus several other varieties. They sell sample packs of ground coffee that you can make in your hotel room to "try before you buy."

The coffee maker in our hotel was not very good, so I asked whether they sold the V60 or Chemex, popular pour-over methods in coffee cities for coffee snobs like me, but the owner and staff had no idea what I was talking about. So I continued to visit the cafes on the coast (I went to Pirate Coffee at least 3 times, maybe more) to get decent coffee.

Visited July 2014
Lincoln City, Oregon, United States
“Great coffee!”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Really good place for coffee and they always remember what I order. They have very good customer service and treat you like your part of the family.

Visited July 2014
Grand Junction
“Fantastic coffee”
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Great coffee, best we've had for a long, long time. We came here practically every day for about a
Week or two, and the people working there were super friendly and remembered our usual orders every time we showed up. Their espresso is killer good, and their baked goods rock. They also have nice pirate themed souvenirs. Definitely would recommend to any other coffee lover out there! Ask for a Blackbeard's ghost that is blended with a couple extra shots of espresso to get a superior drink.

Portland, Oregon
“Great coffee”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We stopped here every day for ten days. Staff treated us like they knew us forever. Btw, really great coffee

Visited June 2014