“Christmas Holiday at Lincoln City” 5 of 5 bubbles

Pelican Shores Inn
Ranked #2 of 36 Hotels in Lincoln City
GreenLeadersBronze level
Maineville, Ohio
“Christmas Holiday at Lincoln City”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2011

Pelican Shores is our favorite place to stay on the Oregon coast due to the location, very clean rooms and very cordial staff. It is a great value!

Room Tip: We love the fireplace equipped rooms
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (386)
Oregon City, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2011

Our stay was great. The people are always helpful and friendly. Our room was great, the one we received first, did not have a separate bedroom, which I need, because my husband stays up later then I do, and right away they found us another room that had a bedroom . We were very pleased and plan to come back in June for our 48th anniv. The view, the clean room and the friendly helpful people make this a great place to stay.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
Dundee, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 December 2011

I stayed at Pelican Shores as a luxury to myself to unwind and relax and it was the perfect place! The room was really clean with a stunning view and fireplace. Loved the way they do the beds with covers over the comforter so they feel really clean. It's just a small thing, but I really like how they have the shampoo/conditioner/gel in dispensers in the tub instead of having to try to squeeze it out of little bottles. Usually when I've induldged in a place on the beach, I've been disappointed by the amount of money I forked over for what I got, but I would definately stay there again. Loved having a kitchen in my room to cook my meals. I know Pelican didn't have any control over this, but it was also sunny and much warmer than I had anticipated, so my stay was perfect! The only thing that could have been a problem if I'd been trying to sleep was the noise from the showers on either side. For some reason they seemed especially loud but it didn't matter at the time! The swimming pool was fantastic... so wonderfully warm! Can't wait to go back with my husband and kids one day.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank Kathleen H
Pasco
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 December 2011

The room was very clean and spacious. We had a third floor fireplace suite. Continental breakfast was just that, no frills. But that's what was advertised, so that was fine. The bedroom was on the opposite end of the suite from the ocean, so it was a very quiet sleep. The swimming pool felt like a bathtub (seriously, it was warm), very nice in the cold winter months.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
Vancouver, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2011

My wife and I stayed at the Pelican for our anniversary November 2010. The Pelican is cozy and inviting. The staff is always friendly. The rooms are right off the beach, which usually cost you an arm and a leg. The rooms are always clean. I would highly recommend staying at the Pelican.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled as a couple
Wenatchee, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2011

This is the second time staying at Pelican Shores this year! As said by others, you can't beat the price for what you get. Great ocean view from very clean rooms with warm gas fireplace and small kitchen that is very well stocked with items needed in the kitchen. The ocean is great and you might even find an agate or two..
We highly recommend Pelican Shores and will travel back ourselves very shortly.

Room Tip: Third floor rooms have separate bedrooms with TV
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
Vancouver, Washington, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2011

It was a girl's get-a-way for 6 of us and we had a blast. It started when we checked-in with "Rebecca" who we will never forget and for her being so kind and sweet! Our room was wnough room for all of us. The pool was nice. The beach access was nice and close. Im glad her didnt get a knock at the door for being too loud. I think they tried to help us out and not put anyone by us since they knew it was 6 girl's staying. I will only stay here for now on!!! I even slept on the floor next to the fire place and the open window listening to the ocean and was still content!!!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with friends