This is the 3rd time we have stayed at Pelican Shores and each time we have tried a different room. All were very nice and clean. Stayed on all three floors. This time we had a room on the top floor which had a seperate bedroom with queen bed, a sleeper sofa in living area with fireplace. Room also had small kitchenette. My mother in law had the seperate room and loved it. My husband and I slept on the sleeper sofa and were very comfortable. Only draw back is the fireplace worked too well. The 3rd floor is already very warm and turning on the fireplace just made it too hot in the room. Everything else about this place is great. Great employees, Great view, Great beach access. We will keep going back again and you will too if you stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests will enjoy spectacular oceanfront views, decks, suites with gas fireplaces and kitchens, complimentary continental breakfast, direct beach access, free Wi-Fi and heated indoor pool. Ideal location at the North end of Lincoln City. Discover why our guests love it here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Pelican Shores Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Shores Hotel Lincoln City
- Pelican Shores Lincoln City