“You will keep coming back”
Review of Pelican Shores Inn

and 1 more site!
Pelican Shores Inn
Ranked #2 of 35 Hotels in Lincoln City
GreenLeadersBronze level
Aloha, OR
“You will keep coming back”
Reviewed 3 January 2012

This is the 3rd time we have stayed at Pelican Shores and each time we have tried a different room. All were very nice and clean. Stayed on all three floors. This time we had a room on the top floor which had a seperate bedroom with queen bed, a sleeper sofa in living area with fireplace. Room also had small kitchenette. My mother in law had the seperate room and loved it. My husband and I slept on the sleeper sofa and were very comfortable. Only draw back is the fireplace worked too well. The 3rd floor is already very warm and turning on the fireplace just made it too hot in the room. Everything else about this place is great. Great employees, Great view, Great beach access. We will keep going back again and you will too if you stay there.

Room Tip: Parking lot level rooms are the best.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (416)
Portland
Reviewed 3 January 2012

Great view, very professional staff and clean room. It has great beach access and is a great value. I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms have patios and open directly to the beach access. Great views.
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
Turlock, California
Reviewed 1 January 2012

The staff at Pelican Shores Inn were wonderful and welcoming. The inn is well cared for and has professional staff overseeing the grounds and maintenance. The view of the ocean from our room was priceless! I highly recommend Pelican Shores Inn for visitors to Lincoln City!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with an ocean view on the main floor.
Everett, Washington
Reviewed 31 December 2011

My husband and I enjoyed our stay at Pelican Shores in December. We have stayed there for our December vacation for several years. The staff is friendly and helpful and the room was very clean. We enjoy being right on the beach. Even when it's raining it is a great view of the ocean, and that is why we go to the coast! I enjoy shopping at the Tanger outlet mall as well as my favorite antique store - The Little Antique Mall, also known as The Red Duck store. Lots of fun places to shop when it is raining. Plan to go again next year.

1 Thank maryann58466
Maineville, Ohio
Reviewed 27 December 2011

Pelican Shores is our favorite place to stay on the Oregon coast due to the location, very clean rooms and very cordial staff. It is a great value!

Room Tip: We love the fireplace equipped rooms
Oregon City, Oregon
Reviewed 22 December 2011

Our stay was great. The people are always helpful and friendly. Our room was great, the one we received first, did not have a separate bedroom, which I need, because my husband stays up later then I do, and right away they found us another room that had a bedroom . We were very pleased and plan to come back in June for our 48th anniv. The view, the clean room and the friendly helpful people make this a great place to stay.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
Dundee, Oregon
Reviewed 13 December 2011

I stayed at Pelican Shores as a luxury to myself to unwind and relax and it was the perfect place! The room was really clean with a stunning view and fireplace. Loved the way they do the beds with covers over the comforter so they feel really clean. It's just a small thing, but I really like how they have the shampoo/conditioner/gel in dispensers in the tub instead of having to try to squeeze it out of little bottles. Usually when I've induldged in a place on the beach, I've been disappointed by the amount of money I forked over for what I got, but I would definately stay there again. Loved having a kitchen in my room to cook my meals. I know Pelican didn't have any control over this, but it was also sunny and much warmer than I had anticipated, so my stay was perfect! The only thing that could have been a problem if I'd been trying to sleep was the noise from the showers on either side. For some reason they seemed especially loud but it didn't matter at the time! The swimming pool was fantastic... so wonderfully warm! Can't wait to go back with my husband and kids one day.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled solo