Pelican Shores Inn
Best Western Plus Landmark Inn(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$104
BestWestern.com
Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$184
Inn at Lincoln City(Lincoln City)
US$88
US$86
Comfort Inn and Suites Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$128
ComfortInn
Liberty Inn Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$89
LibertyInn
Beachfront Manor Hotel(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$221
US$210
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
Surftides Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$141
Travelocity
US$203
The Coho Oceanfront Lodge(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$124
Hotwire.com
1,224 results
All reviewscontinental breakfastfireplace suitebagelsbeach accessoregon coastgreat viewseparate bedroombeach toysocean viewthe lower levelsmall kitchenettebottom floorheated poolliving areaa great place to stayclean roomsspring break
Reviewed 28 July 2013

We stayed at the Pelican Shores this weekend and when I first walked in to a King Studio I thought this is really small and the bathroom sink is outside the door of the toilet/shower, which I usually don't care for. However, once we stayed in the room we discovered how much we like this place. We had a little patio with two chairs to sit and read and gaze at the ocean. The room is clean, clean, clean! Everything smells good, especially their towels. The bed was so comfortable! Back to the bathroom, everything looked new and clean. The shower was awesome and the products are pumps in the shower. Everything smelled really good!
The only downside is we stayed in room 105 which is right by the beach access and the spicket to wash feet. So we had some noise and people right outside our sliding door which of course was open because the view and the sound of the ocean are amazing! I would definitely stay here again.

Reviewed 25 July 2013

This is a very clean quiet and overall nice place to stay! I will stay there again...The view is amazing, I needed no stairs for my aunt, and the view was great! Next time I will stay on the ground floor for better access to the beach. But this time we used the stairs in back for my cousin and I while my aunts stayed in the comfortable room watching the ocean!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Loved the location - right on the beach (just 49 steps down), right in the middle of Lincoln City and walking distance to 101. Pics are exactly what you get - cute, comfy and quaint. Staff was helpful, DVD players in room are a nice touch, but their rentals were too pricey. Drive a couple of miles down the road to the Red Box.

Totally loved my stay and would stay there again in a heartbeat!

Room Tip: We were right by the stairs out to the beach, but there was no noise. I think they're probably all good rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Smaller property on quiet side street. Nice grassy area in front. Try to get one of the ground floor units with a sliding door to the outside. Squeaky clean rooms. Good access to the beach that is well lit at night. Plan on returning in the future.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

We stayed 2 nights at Pelican Shores, found it on trip advisor, and the reviews were spot on. Had a first level room with small patio right outside where we could sit and view the ocean. While the room was not huge, it was roomy enough for the 2 of us. The staff was great, providing excellent ideas and information to us. If we ever get back to Lincoln City, we will certainly stay at Pelican Shores!!!

Room Tip: Pay a little more and stay on the ocean side.