We had a nice stay over Valentine's weekend. We stayed in a room with a queen bed with tv in it's own room, fireplace, kichenette. Great view of the ocean.There really needs to be an elevator for those with back issues and ice and vending on the second floor. The bathroom was very nice. Close to Chinook Winds. Standard continental breakfast with very little seating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests will enjoy spectacular oceanfront views, decks, suites with gas fireplaces and kitchens, complimentary continental breakfast, direct beach access, free Wi-Fi and heated indoor pool. Ideal location at the North end of Lincoln City. Discover why our guests love it here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Pelican Shores Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Shores Hotel Lincoln City
- Pelican Shores Lincoln City