My wife and I have been coming to Pelican Shores for 12 years. The rooms are nice but a little dated. (on our most recent stay I was informed that they will be undergoing a full remodel late this year) They have been updated with flat screens and dvd players. The linens are nice and the rooms with kitchens are outfitted with all utensils and dishware. What really makes your stay here wonderful, apart from the awesome ocean front view is the staff. They really go the extra mile to make sure you're comfortable and have everything you need. Our most recent stay was our 12 year anniversary and they really went the extra mile for us. I had flowers delivered to the hotel and their superstar Heather made sure that they were put in the room and even offered up complementary champagne and chocolates. Needless to say my wife loved it and our stay was wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests will enjoy spectacular oceanfront views, decks, suites with gas fireplaces and kitchens, complimentary continental breakfast, direct beach access, free Wi-Fi and heated indoor pool. Ideal location at the North end of Lincoln City. Discover why our guests love it here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Pelican Shores Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Shores Hotel Lincoln City
- Pelican Shores Lincoln City